Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Nobody does it better and nobody offers a better bang for their buck then JFR
    You're so right Doc, he really takes care of his sponsors both talking them up and by winning!
    I wonder who will be new primary sponsor(s)? I hope JFR has choices for title sponsor and not year by year deals. Anyone speculate good sponsor fits?

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    WMC, for better or worse? Steve Letarte leaving for the broadcast booth in '15.

CH3NO2
    For better. Someone need to tell Jr. how it is. He's still my Driver. But I also got another driver this year.......Black3Dillon

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    For better. Someone need to tell Jr. how it is. He's still my Driver. But I also got another driver this year.......Black3Dillon
    Jr could crash out of every race he runs, and still draw more fans and money than any other driver. Including that skinny bitch driving the Go Daddy car.
    Its not a sport of whos best any more. Its a popularity contest, The racing part is way above the pay scale of 90% of the viewers.
    30 years ago if a driver switch car manufactures he was labeled a trader and that was the end of him with those fans. His "new" fans were followers of the "new" car company. Now they don't care if Jr or Danicka Pathetic drive Subarooos sponsored by Tampon. Which is the perfect sponsor for both of them.

If they could manage to have Letarte to replace Everham, and get him back with Gordon, Gordon MIGHT win another race before he has to walk to the car with a cane and hang an I.V. drip from the roll bar.
    The president of Nascar can only write so many executive orders to change the rules to allow Gordon to run in the chase so many times before even my mother figures out the fix is in for their Golden Child.
    Last edited by gn7; 01-14-2014 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Now they don't care if Jr or Danicka Pathetic drive Subarooos sponsored by Tampon. Which is the perfect sponsor for both of them.
    I love your perspective Bob. :

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Test and tune for Nitro classes began today in West Palm Beach, one more T&T in Vegas and season kicks off at Pomona Feb 6.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    I love your perspective Bob. :
    Jr is probably addicted to Midol, so they are a potential sponsor as well, and I am pretty sure he has slept with more men than Danadyke

NASCAR and NHRA Happenings

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    jr is probably addicted to midol, so they are a potential sponsor as well, and i am pretty sure he has slept with more men than danadyke

ch3no2
    CH3NO2

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2