Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Aerial Magic Deck Boat Ride- VIDEO

After a lot of practice and a couple of nerve suppressors here is the final product. Keep in mind that this is my first ever attempt at something like this, the same goes for WMC (the driver). The camera is not positioned exactly how it should be and I already have that minor issue fixed. I chose not to crop the footage to get rid of the crossbar in the camera view for fear of sacrificing video quality.

I think for our first try, this video gives a sneak peek in to what we are capable of. Also, I am better at flying than I am editing so bear with me.

Last edited by GotHalos; 01-09-2014 at 09:02 PM. Reason: The bear made me do it.

Very cool. Was hopin for some vid after the still shot was released. How fast can it fly?

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Very cool. Was hopin for some vid after the still shot was released. How fast can it fly?
    I'm still not sure but we are going well over 20 MPH in the video, with some throttle left on the controller. Only time will tell

Sweet video booo! Good job!

Awesome Ron! How well can you see the photo subject while your taping? Yea, how fast can it fly?

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by BoatsandBees View Post
    Sweet video booo! Good job!
    Shh, don't give him an ego.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Shh, don't give him an ego.

CH3NO2
    Lol oops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Awesome Ron! How well can you see the photo subject while your taping? Yea, how fast can it fly?

CH3NO2
    I still haven't switched out controllers so here, I am flying blind not knowing what I am filming. The sun was also pretty bad this day so that did not help.

I really wasn't sure what was going to happen after only testing the driving/flying combo twice with a golf cart, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by GotHalos View Post
    I still haven't switched out controllers so here, I am flying blind not knowing what I am filming. The sun was also pretty bad this day so that did not help.

I really wasn't sure what was going to happen after only testing the driving/flying combo twice with a golf cart, LOL.
    Wow, I had no idea you can't see the subject, even more awesome then!

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

That is really cool I didn't know you guys did that, good job