Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

It's 10 o'clock and I just woke up....

What did I miss???

Umm, Rodman is trying to apologize for being an international idiot asshole.

Winter is still here and sucks it

Unforgiven
    Eli got a personality and lost it again..otherwise it's been a peaceful morning....

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    Eli got a personality and lost it again..otherwise it's been a peaceful morning....
    Well, weren't we all hoping she would find her "stripper pole" personality and hang on to it????

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    Well, weren't we all hoping she would find her "stripper pole" personality and hang on to it????
    it's going to be hard to find that "personality" in her again..but I think with the right combination of Fireball Shots and Patron, the Stripper Pole personality could ride again!

it's going to be hard to find that "personality" in her again..but I think with the right combination of Fireball Shots and Patron, the Stripper Pole personality could ride again!
    That one and hopefully several others we have been looking out for....LOL....

She might exist...but, your plan is fatally flawed when you suggest Fireballs is one part of the equation

Might I suggest Patron and a pole? Hmmmm that's complicated, takes a genius to come up with the idea

Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    That one and hopefully several others we have been looking out for....LOL....
    What other personalities are you looking for? Oh and be careful what you wish for, you never know what Eli you may really get

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    She might exist...but, your plan is fatally flawed when you suggest Fireballs is one part of the equation

Might I suggest Patron and a pole? Hmmmm that's complicated, takes a genius to come up with the idea

What other personalities are you looking for? Oh and be careful what you wish for, you never know what Eli you may really get

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Probably a question better asked to Unforgiven...LOL....I'm sure he can think several......

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by tishimself View Post
    probably a question better asked to unforgiven...lol....i'm sure he can think several......
    i'm not going there...she's already got a plan to push me in front of a speeding bus!