Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Wendi

Nutribullet smoothie maker

I want to buy a smoothie blender and have been looking at this one. Anyone have any recommendations?

Also I understand same make of magic bullet which is half the price. Why wouldn't I just purchase this one?

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    I want to buy a smoothie blender and have been looking at this one. Anyone have any recommendations?

Also I understand same make of magic bullet which is half the price. Why wouldn't I just purchase this one?
    Call CarolAnn.
    It's a great machine, but call her. Trust me.
    Last edited by WESTERNAERO; 01-09-2014 at 10:16 AM.

I have one it works great!!

Great product i have bought a couple of them brand new for 65 bucks on CL...I use the magic bullet for work its just a smaller unit but works very well for fruit smoothies. One banana 3 strawberries, scoop of protien, 1/2 cup almond milk some crushed ice make a real nice drink for less then a buck, about 5-7 bucks at a store.
    Last edited by boatnam1; 01-09-2014 at 11:12 AM.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by boatnam1 View Post
    Great product i have bought a couple of them brand new for 65 bucks on CL...I use the magic bullet for work its just a smaller unit but works very well for fruit smoothies. One banana 3 strawberries, scoop of protien, 1/2 cup almond milk some crushed ice make a real nice drink for less then a buck, about 5-7 bucks at a store.
    Yummy I will have to use that recipe!

I have the Montel juicer....Works like a dream!

I have two of them with extra containers. The best thing with the Nutribullet is the nutrition you get (unlike juicing) and there is hardly any cleanup. You are able to take the container with you and just wash it out like a regular cup. The reason I went with the Nutribullet over the Magic bullet is because of the more powerful motor. About $100 at Walmart. They are both built by the same company. There is also the Nutribullet Pro which is 300 more watt motor and increased capacity for $50 more. You can buy them at Bed, Bath & Beyond and use a sh*tload of those coupons they send to your house for a good discount.
    Last edited by Universal Elements; 01-09-2014 at 12:35 PM.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Elements View Post
    I have two of them with extra containers. The best thing with the Nutribullet is the nutrition you get (unlike juicing) and there is hardly any cleanup. You are able to take the container with you and just wash it out like a regular cup. The reason I went with the Nutribullet over the Magic bullet is because of the more powerful motor. About $100 at Walmart. They are both built by the same company. There is also the Nutribullet Pro which is 300 more watt motor and increased capacity for $50 more. You can buy them at Bed, Bath & Beyond and use a sh*tload of those coupons they send to your house for a good discount.
    Haha great minds think alike I already have my 20% off coupon and saw that they had it for 99.00

Haha great minds think alike I already have my 20% off coupon and saw that they had it for 99.00
    In Irvine, it depends who is working at the checkout counter. I've had my daughter do the following; Try using a couple of them & just act naive and get a better discount. The most they could say is no.

Stay away from those shitty "as seen on tv" blenders and buy yourself a real blender.

I really like my Ninja. I have this one(link below). My buddy has the $200 one but I didn't wan't to spend that much.

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/stor...FeZ7QgodmHoAzg