Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Puddingstone Sprint Boat Races 2014 is On!

Just a quick announcement that the County has approved the Dates of March 7th, 8th, and 9th for the Lake Puddingstone Sprint Boat Races!

More information will be coming out soon, but mark your calenders

Same format as in previous years, with Friday being a partial day test session...

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE

Quote Originally Posted by Mid-Life Crisis View Post
    Just a quick announcement that the County has approved the Dates of March 7th, 8th, and 9th for the Lake Puddingstone Sprint Boat Races!

Same format as in previous years, with Friday being a partial day test session...

GREAT news!!!!! Thank you for posting, see you there!

Quote Originally Posted by Mid-Life Crisis View Post

I'm assuming, this means you'll be driving, Steve?? 😃 Can't wait to see you out there again! We are very excited for this race.. This our home track.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    I'm assuming, this means you'll be driving, Steve?? �� Can't wait to see you out there again! We are very excited for this race.. This our home track.
    Steve will be there, but not before he holds up a bank or two. lol

Great news! I'm hoping to make it out in Saturday the 8.

Looking forward to it!

yeah

Wendi
    Very cool 15 min from my house!

I'm assuming, this means you'll be driving, Steve??  Can't wait to see you out there again! We are very excited for this race.. This our home track.
    Thanks Mrs. K034, I'm really glad to see Chris is getting into a capsule boat. Good luck with your new Boat Owner..He's a piece of work, that guy.

I'm going to make it...Yes I spent my new box trailer money on getting all my stuff fixed from Spanaway... But she is going to be as stout as ever when it's all said and done..

I'm assuming, this means you'll be driving, Steve?? �� Can't wait to see you out there again! We are very excited for this race.. This our home track.
    I cant wait!! SHAKE AND BAKE!!