Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDenton View Post
    Can you say...smoke ring? 5hrs in the smoke, 3 1/2hrs in an covered aluminum tray. Internal temp of 205*, rested covered for 30min.
    Pretty darn tasty. Wish y'all could taste this.

Blown Gas Flats to Rope...
    In loving memory of
    Chris "Church Mouse" Blevens
    BAM!!! what cut of sweet pig is that Mr. Gman??? Looks good!!!

Come see me next week in L.B. before or after work, well, not "AFTER" with the hours you work... OR I could buy you breakfast...

Lets sync up... Bring some pics of the Mango Madness...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 03-03-2014 at 09:41 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Hey Bruce. Just a boston butt that I cut the bone out of and made 2 pieces. What usually takes between 11-14hrs I cut to about 9hrs.

In loving memory of

Email me the dates you'll be in town.

In loving memory of

Quote Originally Posted by MrDenton View Post
    Hey Bruce. Just a boston butt that I cut the bone out of and made 2 pieces. What usually takes between 11-14hrs I cut to about 9hrs.

In loving memory of
    MMmmmm, pork butts... I think you will really like the big ugly for cooking the butts...

After seeing Huds design for the coal bucket/ash pan in person (at Needles) IM sold... And the temp controlling blower/stoker is the shizzy... that damn thing is dialed IN!!!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

What's a simple recipe for smoking salmon? Something I've never tried but really want to.

In loving memory of

Sounds so good. Tell us more....please.

In loving memory of

Big Smoke in Long Beach...

A little chickey, a little TRI TIP, and some KUNG FOO mushrooms... BAM!!!

Name:  long beach big smoke II.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  137.0 KB
    Apple wood smoking pouch...
    Name:  long beach big smoke.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  132.9 KB

Name:  long beach big smoke III.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  100.3 KB

Wish I took some pictures.. Had ribs and king crab legs for a party of 12 last night.. It was pretty much amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Wish I took some pictures.. Had ribs and king crab legs for a party of 12 last night.. It was pretty much amazing.
    Without pictures, it never happened... I heard that somewhere recently...