Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Born in Long Beach ca.raised in Lakewood ca.until 23
    Got married moved to Rancho Santa Margarita for 4 years then move to Las Vegas for one year and now living back in Long Beach for last 17 yrs

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Born in Los Angeles lived until 4
    Hacienda Heights until out of HS ..... hometown
    Long Beach/Seal Beach
    Carlsbad/Oceanside

Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    I started paying rent when I was finished with college. Then when my dad was out of work I payed all the bills for a while. I didn't have a free ride.
    That's way cool.

My dad tossed me at 17. I would have left anyway.

I went from Anchorage AK to panama City Florida...I could not GET far enough away....put myself through a 900 hour machine shop course there while living in a travel trailer with 3 friends and a whole lot of cockroaches.

In his last days I got the chance to thank him for that...best thing he could have done in hind sight!
    Tommy

"So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

Gen. George S Patton

Unforgiven
    Born In Bakersfield, Calif...
    Live in Nipomo, Calif.....
    My Parents moved from France to the states in 1957..straight to Bako and never left....

Im a ramblin' man.... born in Mt. View - South Bay area (SJ, SC, Sunnyvale) rat for most of life - moved to Oregon for 10 years and then..... SAC! WTF?????

Grads I dont think Roseville has been a city as long as you are old? - lol
    1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

Born in Whittier
    Raised in Buena Park
    Lived in Fountain Valley and Fullerton until we bought our first house in La Habra Heights.
    Transferred to Seattle area for 7 years, back to Whittier Hills for 8, and now in Utah for 12 years.

Born and raised in Upland, been here since 1968, moved to Rocklin for 2 years back in the mid 90's.

What is your "Hometown"?

Grew up in La Palma, Ca.
    Lived in Hawaii most summers when young (4-12 years old). Then told parents I wanted to live there full time. That last about 5 years. Went to Punahou and Kam schools. Graduated back on the mainland.
    Got married and bought a home in Yorba Linda.
    Then in 07 had a business opportunity that brought me to Nevada.
    I tell people I'm from where it suits me best for business. Most of the time I say OC. But, when I work with people from Hawaii, I'm from Waipahu.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    St louis county until I was 3, my father was a country boy and we got the heck out of town...

I moved to the north burbs of Chicago when I was almost 20 for a job and did ALOT of time in the border towns (Saltillo/Metamorous/Acuna/Jtown/Nogalis) installing automation for the big 3 and appliance manufacturers... Caracus Venezuela/Manaus Brazil/ALL over Canada/Switzerland/Munich/Birmingham UK/East Coast/West Coast/Gulf Coast/Rochester & UpstateNY...

I really didn't have a home from 1984 - 1992ish, my home was Ohare/STL airport/Holiday Inn... Bought my place outside of St Louis in the country around 1990...

Long Beach/Lakewood is my second home since the mid 80's...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 01-06-2014 at 03:58 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by HypNautic View Post
    Grew up in La Palma, Ca.
    Lived in Hawaii most summers when young (4-12 years old). Then told parents I wanted to live there full time. That last about 5 years. Went to Punahou and Kam schools. Graduated back on the mainland.
    Got married and bought a home in Yorba Linda.
    Then in 07 had a business opportunity that brought me to Nevada.
    I tell people I'm from where it suits me best for business. Most of the time I say OC. But, when I work with people from Hawaii, I'm from Waipahu.

Got my dive cert in Waipahu in '94.

Ocean Concepts on Ukee st.
    Tommy

"So as through a glass, and darkly
    The age long strife I see
    Where I fought in many guises,
    Many names, but always me."

Gen. George S Patton