OK so it's official, I am officially a "Fat Bastard" after my first full year of retirement and the past Holiday Season

Name:  Fat Bastard.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  20.5 KB

I gotta go on a serious diet and it starts tomorrow. I'm thinking that I need to lose somewhere between 15-20% of my current body weight and I want to do it before swimsuit season arrives.

We had a thread over the past couple of weeks talking about needing to lose weight and some of you said you were in. I propose we all weigh in tomorrow morning in nothing but your swimsuit and take a picture of the scale, this will be your starting weight.

We'll weigh in every Monday morning and this will be the official weight for the week. I'll keep the stats and we'll measure the following;

• Total Weight Loss (lbs and %)
  • Weekly Loss (lbs and %)
  • Monthly Loss (lbs and %)

I suggest that we run this for 90 days and have monthly winners based on aggregate weight loss to that date. The Monthly checkpoints will be;
  • February 3rd
  • March 3rd
  • March 31st

These are all 4 week periods.

The only rules are that you have to use the same scale for each weigh-in, you have to wear only your swimsuit for ALL weigh-ins. We'll rely on your integrity and more importantly the typical warmth and support that we always provide each other on this forum

Who else around here feels like you've gained more than just a couple of pounds and is up for the challenge???