Page 2 of 96 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    That's funny!

I'd get into this deal!!! I sure can lose 15-20 lbs, but fuck if I'm taking a picture of the scale...with me on it!

Sent from my Bat Cave
    That is about the most fuckin weak thing I have ever heard on the Internet..........just sayin'

Just get in......who freakin cares how much you whey (pun intended)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    That is about the most fuckin weak thing I have ever heard on the Internet..........just sayin'

Just get in......who freakin cares how much you whey (pun intended)
    I can't do it! I've contemplated it for a few weeks now and the thought of posting my weight on the Internet makes me blow chunks! I'm weak :(

Sent from my Bat Cave

I can't do it! I've contemplated it for a few weeks now and the thought of posting my weight on the Internet makes me blow chunks! I'm weak :(

Sent from my Bat Cave
    C'mon........you're among friends here

I could probably win this easily with the weight I'm probably gonna lose. But I'm trying not to lose it so count me out. Lol

I am in. Trainer tomorrow at 5:30pm, so I will post weight tomorrow evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    C'mon........you're among friends here
    Yea right! You're gone be the first one to call me fat!

I'll do before and after pics in a bikini before I post pics of my scale.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    I could probably win this easily with the weight I'm probably gonna lose. But I'm trying not to lose it so count me out. Lol
    :(

Sent from my Bat Cave

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Why don't you just whisper your weight into an impartial observers ear? I'm sure the peeps participating would believe them…..or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    Why don't you just whisper your weight into an impartial observers ear? I'm sure the peeps participating would believe them…..or not.
    I can't even look at the scale...despite the fact I weigh myself almost every day lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Take a picture of your before weight. You don't have to post it now. If you lose a bunch of weight, then post it. You won't give a crap about where you started