Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Locked & Loaded

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post

I don't like shotguns. If not for my friend's dad, I would've fallen back on my ass real hard.

The AR was fun to shoot, but is need a lighter one. I know I've got guns, but that AR was heavy.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    My ar was heavy with that old quad rail on it. It's a bit lighter now. My wife's ar is quite a bit lighter.

Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    My ar was heavy with that old quad rail on it. It's a bit lighter now. My wife's ar is quite a bit lighter.
    Has she shot it yet? That's a really sweet looking AR!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Has she shot it yet? That's a really sweet looking AR!

Sent from my Bat Cave
    No not yet.

No not yet.
    I can break it in

Sent from my Bat Cave

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    No not yet.
    Weight is one of the main reasons I like the A1/A2 uppers versus a flat top... I was amazed at the weight difference... I have a 300AAC carbine that I built for deer hunting and wanted to keep it light, I am going to have a floating front hand guard but made out of carbon fiber tube using the JP floating hand guard BARREL NUT design ( guard attaches to the barrel nut with six pan head cap screws...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I don't like shotguns. If not for my friend's dad, I would've fallen back on my ass real hard.

The AR was fun to shoot, but is need a lighter one. I know I've got guns, but that AR was heavy.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    You need a better stance before you shoot. Lean forward with a foot forward and 70 % of your weight on the forward leg and it won't do that.
    Last edited by SnoC653; 01-12-2014 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SnoC653 View Post
    You need a better stance before you shoot. Lean forward with a foot forward and 70 % of your weight on the forward leg and it won't do that.
    Thanks! That was 2012. I'm way better now lol

Sent from my Bat Cave

Guns scare me.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyMoly View Post
    Guns scare me.
    Aren't you selling guns?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by SnoC653 View Post
    I tend to lean back all the time and as soon as I lean forward I do much better. I also wasn't expecting to go shooting that day, so the shoes were not ideal lol