Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McRib View Post
    Not bizarre. Fatals are money for me. I sympathize with the situation but im pretty numb to death. It doesn't bother me like it does 95% of the world. The Death ive seen in my life between iraq and the streets of southern california and its stupid drivers is more then any human being should ever see.
    In what capacity do you work the accidents? I forget now, sorry I have CRS... Roll back???
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    In what capacity do you work the accidents? I forget now, sorry I have CRS... Roll back???
    I'm in the towing and recovery industry. Its rare but I've had to use my heavy wrecker to lift cars off of bodies both live and decesed. Im not a first responder in its true definition but we are usually 3rd on scene and always there before the coroner. We don't handle the bodies the FD helps the coroner with that be we are there watching it all happen waiting to clear the scene of the mechanical carnage.

I'm in the towing and recovery industry. Its rare but I've had to use my heavy wrecker to lift cars off of bodies both live and decesed. Im not a first responder in its true definition but we are usually 3rd on scene and always there before the coroner. We don't handle the bodies the FD helps the coroner with that be we are there watching it all happen waiting to clear the scene of the mechanical carnage.
    TY, my memory sux

Do you have contracts with various municipalities for towing/storage??? Thats big business in most cities...

The heavy wrecker stuff is major $$$ no???
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

TY, my memory sux

Do you have contracts with various municipalities for towing/storage??? Thats big business in most cities...

The heavy wrecker stuff is major $$$ no???
    We tow for all the local PD's in and around our yards and 5 diff chp areas in the IE and one in la county. Ive got a few friends in each location. Esp the chp k9 drug guys.

there is good money in the heavy wrecker stuff if you have the accounts an multiple trucks. Ull never make it with one truck

We tow for all the local PD's in and around our yards and 5 diff chp areas in the IE and one in la county. Ive got a few friends in each location. Esp the chp k9 drug guys.

there is good money in the heavy wrecker stuff if you have the accounts an multiple trucks. Ull never make it with one truck
    Its not Steve's Towing is it? There are the towing company of many places in Rancho....I have been towed a couple times for street sweeping day in my community by Steve's....$350 to get it out the very next morning when they opened...FML...

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Its not Steve's Towing is it? There are the towing company of many places in Rancho....I have been towed a couple times for street sweeping day in my community by Steve's....$350 to get it out the very next morning when they opened...FML...
    Hell NO!! Those guys are as crooked as they come. However, if there are signs posted and someone gets caught.... thats not my fault. It usually only takes one time but we gave multiple repeat customers ourselves. One place our private property guys like to go fishing is the apt complexes around the college in san berdo. The kids park in them skirting the campus pay lots. Its posted residents only with passes. The property manager tags upwards of 25 cars a day. What these kids pay us they could've bought a campus annual pass. Lol. Dumbasses!!

Hell NO!! Those guys are as crooked as they come. However, if there are signs posted and someone gets caught.... thats not my fault. It usually only takes one time but we gave multiple repeat customers ourselves. One place our private property guys like to go fishing is the apt complexes around the college in san berdo. The kids park in them skirting the campus pay lots. Its posted residents only with passes. The property manager tags upwards of 25 cars a day. What these kids pay us they could've bought a campus annual pass. Lol. Dumbasses!!
    LOL... prolly not the economics/business majors parking there...

LOL... prolly not the economics/business majors parking there...
    Lol. Nope. Entitled lil bitches who come to the window with sob stories, staight anger at us cause they're stupid, and all wanting discounts. Ummm. No! Next!

The red zone people make me laugh the most.

Its always the same story. I wad only there for 5 min and u got me. Ummmm no. It takes us 5 min to take the pictures we take the another 5 to hook ur shit up. Thats 10 min alone. Then we show them the pictures and say... here is a list of numbers to authorities. If u feel you were wrongfully towed u can take it up with them. Thats usually when the credit card comes out. Lol

Yeah, it really sucks seeing that. I took the day off and went to the shooting range. I feel bad for the family more than anything.

http://blog.pe.com/breaking-news/201...-with-big-rig/