Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New project.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Pretty cool stuff . Good find GoFastRacer
    That is in my 62 Nova Longroof..

I didnt know you were into cars that car is bad ass.

I didnt know you were into cars that car is bad ass.
    Thank you sir, I do dabble into other stuff besides boats sometimes,LOL, been thinking about selling it but I don't know????...

Dont discount the cool factor of the inline 6 ,nice project have fun .
    Sissell Heads specializes in Chevy inline 6 cylinder heads, He has some stuff he can do to an iron head to improve performance, and I use the same cam grinder as he does, so can get you set up with the correct camshaft.

Quote Originally Posted by obnoxious001 View Post
    Sissell Heads specializes in Chevy inline 6 cylinder heads, He has some stuff he can do to an iron head to improve performance, and I use the same cam grinder as he does, so can get you set up with the correct camshaft.
    Sissell does some fantastic stuff with inliners way over the top .

Well it has been more than a year. We have been working on the truck. Not as fast as we would like, as work gets in the way of fun some times.

Body is off and in Tecate Mx to fix all of the dents and rust.

Frame was stripped to bare metal and we used POR15 on it.

We got a donor truck. A 78 silverado and put the front end on it. This gives us disc brakes, rubber bushings and power steering. We put all new bushing, ball joints and tie rods in it.

Went down to MX to check progress,

Frame is ready to go to MX

The color we chose. The interior will be silver.

We will go down to pick it up after the new year.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cab_01 View Post
    Frame is ready to go to MX

The color we chose. The interior will be silver.

We will go down to pick it up after the new year.
    Thats a very nice project for you and your son... Im still trying to sell my late brothers 1967 long bed fleet side with a fresh 283/driveline...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 12-28-2013 at 08:26 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I am in Jamul, CA. About 30 min to the border. The guy that does my body work is the nephew of a good friend. He did a 68 Camaro for me years ago. He does outstanding work. If you look in the original pic that I posted. The rear fender has a big dent in it. The fender in the pic above is that fender. Also, if you look at the firewall in the pic before prime. I had him weld all of the holes up except the 3 that I need. You can not tell they were ever there.

He always tells me to bring him business, so if you are interested shoot me a PM. This truck had a lot of body work This was a ranch truck that was beat up. He charged me 3k for everything.