Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1759
    Quote Originally Posted by C-2 View Post
    Here you go Eli

I can't play it. It never stops "buffering" :(

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I can't play it. It never stops "buffering" :(

Sent from my Bat Cave
    I get this a lot on my phone. Always plays on PC though.
    Am I doing some wrong C2? Do you have to sign in to YouTube or vevo to view in TapaTalk or is it a tapatalk setting.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    I get this a lot on my phone. Always plays on PC though.
    Am I doing some wrong C2? Do you have to sign in to YouTube or vevo to view in TapaTalk or is it a tapatalk setting.

CH3NO2
    I'm not familiar with Tapatalk - I don't use it.
    In general...
    If you are on a 3g phone and not connected to wifi then YT will not stream uninterrupted, the 3g connection is too slow.
    If you have a 3g/4g phone and are connected to wifi, then it should work fine. If it doesn't, then it's probably an out of date flash issue.
    Most 4g phones stream fast enough without a wifi connection, but not always, especially if you have other Internet windows open.
    If you are watching via Safari, then it won't work or will be troublesome.
    Google Chrome has built-in flash, meaning the browser and its flash are always updated. Chrome is a great functioning browser, it's all I use on the iPhone.
    Safari and Firefox - you have to stay on top of the Adobe Flash updates, which are frequent. Flash continues to be the easiest/biggest attack vector, so it is vital that it be kept up to date.
    I use an iPhhone 4s, 3g with the Youtube app. It will not stream unless I connect to my wifi.
    Lastly, sometimes videos are encoded wrong and simply do not work, or stop working.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The only two things in life that make it worth livin' - is guitars that tune good, and firm feelin' women -Waylon

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Great song
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The only two things in life that make it worth livin' - is guitars that tune good, and firm feelin' women -Waylon

I doubt anyone here knows of this band and that's a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    I doubt anyone here knows of this band and that's a shame.

Interesting...

If he was still alive, I would love to see them in concert!.

Another good one.

Last edited by riverrunner1984; 10-21-2014 at 07:22 AM.

Hell yes! Queen was awesome, my second concert, 1980 at the height of The Game, at the Forum. Queen always had this monstrous, blinding light setup. Years later as a party DJ, I created a similar white "punch lite" effect that would temporarily blind you - just like the Queen lights did, lol. I still have my concert shirt packed away in storage.

I also watched Live Aid - LIVE, from start to finish on my shitty ass Sears TV, and was literally blown away at their performance. Critics say Queen's Live Aid performance was one of the best live rock performances, ever. Freddie ruled the world for that 25 minutes!