Page 134 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1759
    Going a little old school 90's this morning....

Elaine Paige

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The only two things in life that make it worth livin' - is guitars that tune good, and firm feelin' women -Waylon

[URL] Watch "Tantric - Down & Out" on YouTube
    Tantric - Down & Out: http://youtu.be/twG46K1wbLQ /URL]

Watch "Tantric - Down & Out" on YouTube
    Tantric - Down & Out:

Tantric

Watch "Tantric - Down & Out" on YouTube
    Tantric - Down & Out:

Quote Originally Posted by C-2 View Post
    OK, so Sammy was still looking a little gay, but a great version of Red - not easy to find on YT. Back when Sammy rocked it

Been a fan ever since my sister who was in college took me to New Years rockin eve at Oakland coliseum. I think either 76 or 77. I was in 7th or 8th grade. Bunch of bands including Sammy and heart. My first concert which being a rural mountain kid was pretty cool😎

Scorpions are going to be at the Forum Oct 3rd...May have to get tickets....

Quote Originally Posted by Ricks raft View Post
    Been a fan ever since my sister who was in college took me to New Years rockin eve at Oakland coliseum. I think either 76 or 77. I was in 7th or 8th grade. Bunch of bands including Sammy and heart. My first concert which being a rural mountain kid was pretty cool��
    Hells yes, way cool. Sammy always rocked it 100%. He was one of my first concerts too, he just released Standing Hampton and his live version of Piece of My Heart was bitchen. NightRanger opened one time; Quarterflash another time. If Sammy didn't kick so much ass, either of those bands ciuld have easily stolen the show.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The only two things in life that make it worth livin' - is guitars that tune good, and firm feelin' women -Waylon

Before the hair bands, there was this hair band which showed great promise...then POOF, gone. Great couple of tunes.