Page 136 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1759
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Yeah. Must have seen both of those tours also, he worked the crowd, used the whole stage and always made you feel he was having a great time.. Brings back some good memories, for not having much money and the closest city an hour and half away(Fresno) I saw a lot of concerts. I guess the $12-$20 tickets helped Sammy, heart, Huey, Judas Priest, motley Crüe, zz top, journey, scorpions, lita ford, pat benatar, eagles, Springfield, cars, and many more. Kinda weird but I never did drugs or drank when I was younger. I try and make up for the drinking part now
    Last edited by Ricks raft; 03-18-2015 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Reply to c-2

Old school country.

Oath Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Undersoul02 View Post
    Hendrix!

One of my fav Hendrix songs...

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Yup, Ennio Morricone. That's why I always play this clip of Susanna Rigacci and Ennio Morricone doing Ecstasy of Gold...from the scene where Tuco is runing around the graveyard.

First vid is of Morricone/Rigacci doing Good, Bad Ugly/Once upon a time in the west/Ecstasy of Gold

Second is them doing Ecstasy, and is a great version.

Third is the fun Ukulele version. Just because.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The only two things in life that make it worth livin' - is guitars that tune good, and firm feelin' women -Waylon

Quote Originally Posted by MrDenton View Post

Old school country.

Oath Keeper
    My #2 favorite Waylon song. It's hard to find the original, steel guitar heavy and slow live version. Most of the live versions are the more up tempo, rock versions.

Hell no, gimmie the original twang...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The only two things in life that make it worth livin' - is guitars that tune good, and firm feelin' women -Waylon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Listened to this one today on the way home from our little road trip...

I couldnt wait to get home and put this one up... It made me grin...

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams