Page 174 of 176 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176 LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1759
    The palomino, Do you remember filthy Mcnastys then it became fm station?

Boy, I sure do, right there on the corner. ( Lankershim and Victory in the Valley ),but we (I) never played there, Chased a few skirts there, saw a few bands there...those were heady days. Alcohol and Cocaine ran rampant. Its really too bad that I was never a camera buff then, because what I can see in my minds eye seems too wild to comprehend, without photographic documenting. Those days, I was a musician, dressed and lived a musician's lifestyle, with all the sordid stories that accompany the genre. Still love music ......
    Last edited by spike morelli; 01-26-2018 at 10:45 PM.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Keep them in your minds eye, just in case you end up running for POTUS...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Fighting a massive tension headache trying to relax. Even though I'm 49 I really enjoy this music especially on the boat in STEAMBOAT or ripping across MEAD

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by idk View Post
    The palomino, Do you remember filthy Mcnastys then it became fm station?

Speaking of filthy mcnastys....

This song just came to me:

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I know some of you folks are rappers, so here is something for you...

Last edited by 2manymustangs; 07-25-2018 at 10:31 AM.