Page 173 of 176 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1759
    Flashback

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Saw these guys live too many times back in the day....

Last edited by 2manymustangs; 01-11-2018 at 01:18 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

^^^^^ that one made me think of this one RR....

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Last edited by 2manymustangs; 01-25-2018 at 05:13 PM.

I don't know how many of you have turned on to The Struts. They're pretty good, relatively new band.

Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    I don't know how many of you have turned on to The Struts. They're pretty good, relatively new band.

I will check them out Spike... Did you ever cross paths from the guys in "The Blasters", Phil and Dave Alvin from Downey CA?

I thought that perhaps with your repertoire you may have checked out their musica OR may know them personally...??? (the movie Streets o Fire is good too)

Last edited by 2manymustangs; 01-26-2018 at 05:12 PM.

[QUOTE=2manymustangs;169184]I will check them out Spike... Did you ever cross paths from the guys in "The Blasters", Phil and Dave Alvin from Downey CA?

Yeah....years ago, maybe late 80s/early 90s, when Stray Cats were the thing, Rockabilly was making inroads, and my group was mixed in the thick of the movement, We all seemed to be rotating around various clubs in L.A. There were so many acts doing their thing back then. I don't ever remember actually performing with the Blasters though. One of the clubs we used to play at frequently was the World famous Palomino Club, which is a whole 'nuther story!Name:  Palomino billboard.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  169.0 KBName:  My favorite promo, rarely used.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  548.7 KB