Page 154 of 176 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1759
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    At the risk of sounding super GAY......I used to love that show lol

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    At the risk of sounding super GAY......I used to love that show lol
    My wife and I were hooked on it too...... My little girl and I used to sing that to each other every time we were heading to the airport for Cali....

WHO is hotter?

Diane Farr from Numb3rs OR Mischa Barton in OC???
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

My wife and I were hooked on it too...... My little girl and I used to sing that to each other every time we were heading to the airport for Cali....

WHO is hotter?

Diane Farr from Numb3rs OR Mischa Barton in OC???
    Diane Farr for sure!!!! They do re-runs on a direct TV channell mid-day....Dont ask me how I know haha

Diane Farr for sure!!!! They do re-runs on a direct TV channell mid-day....Dont ask me how I know haha
    all I do ALL DAY LONG is watch REruns of Numb3rs/CSI/Criminal Minds/BlueBloods on the ION channel ... antenna TV...

ive watch 1000 episodes...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

all I do ALL DAY LONG is watch REruns of Numb3rs/CSI/Criminal Minds/BlueBloods on the ION channel ... antenna TV...

ive watch 1000 episodes...
    This is on "Pop" TV....When I work from home, I can watch old episodes of Dawsons Creek and the OC that is after the price is right haha

http://www.directv.com/Channels/TV-Guide-273

This is on "Pop" TV....When I work from home, I can watch old episodes of Dawsons Creek and the OC that is after the price is right haha

http://www.directv.com/Channels/TV-Guide-273
    pick up one of those INFOMERCIAL TV antennas , they might have them at Best Buy, and tune in the local HD antenna channels, I get about 10 different OLD SHOW station/networks with everything from Threes company, to GUnsmoke, to Welcome Back Kotter, to Rockford Files....

CMon, grab your cowgirl and pull her close... do some slow dancin...