Page 108 of 176 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1759
    Old school😎
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Nice, saw them open for Hagar one time and they were great. I remembered she is really tiny and I thought damn, how can she belt out tunes like that?

WTF is up with the Mrs. Beasley look?, lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The only two things in life that make it worth livin' - is guitars that tune good, and firm feelin' women -Waylon

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Whenever this song comes on when Kim and I are together, I have a tendency to sing the first verse very loud to her lol

Lol, when I hear that song it makes me want to punch the radio
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The only two things in life that make it worth livin' - is guitars that tune good, and firm feelin' women -Waylon

Quote Originally Posted by LB247XS View Post
    Old school��
    Nice, was a KISS fanatic growing up as a kid.

So the 11-year old daughter is attending an 80's party tomorrow. Needles to say, she is well-prepared.

Annabella was hot hot hot. Her and the leftover Ants, rockin' the Gretsch.

Great song in his later years, lyrics are fantastic...Ever here this guy with Richard Blade - sounds like a really cool, unpretentious and humble guy.

Rolling Stone named 1984 as the best year of prop, ever (pop including pop, rock, disco, all genre's). The US Festival was a great representation of that (83), who else was there?

Stray Cats and the Violent Femmes - 3-piece bands that just kicked ass on stage. Bass, guitar and snare drum

Setzer tears it up, excellent player

My all-time favorite song i never get tired of this one😎👍👍

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by LB247XS View Post
    My all-time favorite song i never get tired of this one
    My buddy feels the same, can't get enough of that song.

How about this one?

On that note, Maria McKee from Lone Justice, she could sing and was really cute.

Check out the second vid and her live version of If LOve is Red Dress (from the Pulp Fiction soundtrack), she throws down a wicked, wicked vocal (pregnant and all).

She also sang Bury Me With Dwight Yoakam on his kick ass Guitar, Cadillacs albums (one of my all-time favorite records, ever)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412880339.512787.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  46.7 KB

ch3no2
    CH3NO2