Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    IMO what is stupid is the members here that ganged up on me to call me stupid. I didn't think it was that big a deal. You can say fuck shit piss for a floozy heart beat hell and not get edited but you point out one discrete flash in the pan that 99% of you missed and you are "Stupid". If you know me from any of the other boards you know I am a pretty level headed contributor to the hot boat community. Guess I am done here. Later fuckers.
    89 Eliminator Daytona 21'
    74 Sleek Craft Rebel w/Pontiac 400
    76 Sleek Craft Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by Last Mohican View Post
    IMO what is stupid is the members here that ganged up on me to call me stupid. I didn't think it was that big a deal. You can say fuck shit piss for a floozy heart beat hell and not get edited but you point out one discrete flash in the pan that 99% of you missed and you are "Stupid". If you know me from any of the other boards you know I am a pretty level headed contributor to the hot boat community. Guess I am done here. Later fuckers.
    I don't think anyone called you stupid. Actually I feel kind of stupid for not catching that. I saw the flash, but chose to ignore it. Thanks for catching it. Like I said, kids are smart and I'm sure they caught it. I really do not want nudity here.

Quote Originally Posted by westair View Post
    The video is great and if you haven't seen it you should .... there is one little part in it that you cant even see unless you actually stop the video. Stupid that someone would bring it up and stupid that it was edited by hotboat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    That's the stupid part right there /\ . Most people would have viewed it as a clean video. I know I did. Once it's out there though, gotta follow the rules of the internet.
    Here ya go. I get that you do not want nudity here. I don't want to hang with peeps that call me stupid either. Not starting a flame war just expressing my opinion.

I have posted here a few times. I read frequently. I even took a fair amount of time moving my 21 Daytona update thread over here to the jet section. I also posted about the free Koozie in the very beginning and never got a response. No hard feelings. Just seems like there is a clique here and I am not part of it. Being told I was stupid for a somewhat innocent post just confirmed the feeling that I already had that if you are not part of the clique over here you are not welcome.

Either way good luck with the site. I may continue to read but certainly will not continue to post.

Peace!
    Last edited by Last Mohican; 12-31-2013 at 11:26 AM.

Here ya go.
    My apolgies if you took direct offense to that comment due to that word. Definitely don't want you to leave the site as you're the Last Mohican. We would have none left which would be dissapointing.

Here ya go.
    My apologies too ..... actually looking back I feel stupid for writing that.
    Last edited by westair; 12-31-2013 at 11:28 AM.

If you guys want to watch the video, go to YouTube and search: "Get Something Fast Under Your Ass!"

Note: There may or may not be nudity. I didn't watch the video closely.

Mateo & westair, It's all good. I'm having a bad day. Even though it rubbed me wrong, any other day I may not have even said anything.

Quote Originally Posted by GotHalos View Post
    If you guys want to watch the video, go to YouTube and search: "Get Something Fast Under Your Ass!"

Note: There may or may not be nudity. I didn't watch the video closely.
    I did and paused it lol Its there....

Damn T-Mobile sucks:(. Too much buffering when I tried to watch so I bailed out. Never saw the whole vid.

From my POS T-mobile thingie
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

Mateo & westair, It's all good. I'm having a bad day. Even though it rubbed me wrong, any other day I may not have even said anything.