Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Damn, I guess I missed it.
    The video is great and if you haven't seen it you should .... there is one little part in it that you cant even see unless you actually stop the video. Stupid that someone would bring it up and stupid that it was edited by hotboat.

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by westair View Post
    The video is great and if you haven't seen it you should .... there is one little part in it that you cant even see unless you actually stop the video. Stupid that someone would bring it up and stupid that it was edited by hotboat.
    I've been on a holiday drinking binge and haven't been on here if a few. Looks like I missed a lot in the past few days. GRADS went full blown pussy on his posting content apparently and a badass "boating" video got taken down. That's where I'm at so far.

It is a good video, but once I saw the nudity I had to pull it. Kids are smart, they probably noticed it before I did. If there is a clean version out there somewhere please post it or let me know where it is and I will.

Stupid that someone would bring it up........
    That's the stupid part right there /\ . Most people would have viewed it as a clean video. I know I did. Once it's out there though, gotta follow the rules of the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    It is a good video, but once I saw the nudity I had to pull it. Kids are smart, they probably noticed it before I did. If there is a clean version out there somewhere please post it or let me know where it is and I will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    That's the stupid part right there /\ . Most people would have viewed it as a clean video. I know I did. Once it's out there though, gotta follow the rules of the internet.
    Understood .... there is a edited version, I'll see if I can find it.

Understood .... there is a edited version, I'll see if I can find it.
    Excellent, thank you.

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    your no fun.....

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    your no fun.....
    That's what I'm saying. They could have at least put the name of the video up so it can be searched and watched off HB.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.daytona View Post
    Agreed and I'm driving
    If you're driving what am I supposed to do?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    That's what I'm saying. They could have at least put the name of the video up so it can be searched and watched off HB.
    Lol...