Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by MMD View Post
    Don't you all have better things to do than make an issue about a simple post from Grads? What is it about hammering people from your computers that makes you think you're better than him for expressing his opinion even if you don't like it?
    ????but you replyed????

if you don't need it, don't read it...if you are looking for it you'll find it

This thread cracks me up. Grads posts a question. Granted it is a retarded question and others see an opportunity to run in several different directions that have nothing to do with the original question.

What feuding is happening between what boards?

So I really am a less is more kinda guy. I've really been trying to stay out of some of these threads that have potential to go sideways. Some people love and crave drama, I get that. Some people like to get under others peoples skin, I get that too.

The question becomes is this the place for this kind of activity? Answer: No.

I've been on other sites and have seen the drama. Maybe even been a part of it at times.

I don't know, and don't really want to know what transpired in the past between some of you guys.
    I don't get GRADS or MMD's humor most of the time. So far neither has done anything so wrong that I'm forced to ban them, and I really hope they keep it this way.

So, before things start going sideways, a word of caution. Don't do it.

Bury the hatchet, or not, somewhere else. It wont happen here.

Hopefully you can respect that. If you can't, Au revior in advance.

HB