Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This rule sucks!

Grads last chance dude

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Grads last chance dude
    The problem is, he is a fucking loser attention whore and the threats of bans don't work... if you ban him, he just comes back again and again because there is no such thing as negative attention in his mind. Just ignore him, that's your best bet.

As far as what I would say to someone's face versus on the internet, they're identical. I have had people call my employers under false pretenses to fuck with my livelihood and I have had lots of people talk lots of shit behind their keyboard... I can fucking promise you that not one of them would say a word to me if we were face to face... I am patient and wait for that day... talk shit, get hit...
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

This rule sucks!

Where's Madelon? Wasn't he inquiring about some drama in another thread?

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    The problem is, he is a fucking loser attention whore and the threats of bans don't work... if you ban him, he just comes back again and again because there is no such thing as negative attention in his mind. Just ignore him, that's your best bet.

As far as what I would say to someone's face versus on the internet, they're identical. I have had people call my employers under false pretenses to fuck with my livelihood and I have had lots of people talk lots of shit behind their keyboard... I can fucking promise you that not one of them would say a word to me if we were face to face... I am patient and wait for that day... talk shit, get hit...
    thats "OG" right there...

Don't you all have better things to do than make an issue about a simple post from Grads? What is it about hammering people from your computers that makes you think you're better than him for expressing his opinion even if you don't like it?

This rule sucks!

Play nice people

This rule sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post

Yeah right. Lmao...,,

This rule sucks!

Yea right Mr fireball dude.
    On the phone now, more pics, etc. if I was on the computer.LMAO

This rule sucks!

Since Grads original post asks for comments here's my take. First, I don't have any issue with Grads, but it seems sometimes thoughts pop into his head and he posts them. On the other hand you don't need feuding between the forums either, because the owners eventually get drug into the ruckus. I have typed some things before and cancelled them because they might be mistaken. I enjoy being able to participate at all the boating websites without persecution. Lastly, I hope this site grows to the popularity of the other sites, and I think it can with quality boating content as well as friendly banter.
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by drhoback View Post
    Since Grads original post asks for comments here's my take. First, I don't have any issue with Grads, but it seems sometimes thoughts pop into his head and he posts them. On the other hand you don't need feuding between the forums either, because the owners eventually get drug into the ruckus. I have typed some things before and cancelled them because they might be mistaken. I enjoy being able to participate at all the boating websites without persecution. Lastly, I hope this site grows to the popularity of the other sites, and I think it can with quality boating content as well as friendly banter.
    can we get a amen!!