Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GoPro Accessories

Got one for Christmas. What are the cant do without accessories?

You're gonna love it. I think we have 5 or 7 now, not sure lol.

Guess it depends on what you're gonna use it for. We have waterproof mounts with either suction bases or tape for boat runs. They have tons of stuff for them now from extension poles to chest mounts.

I want to get the Jaws next and see what I can do with it. The suction cup comes in handy for many situation.

I use gaffers or gorilla tape as well just for a little extra insurance. If you ride moto you can use a front helmet mount and a sticky on your chest protector instead of having to buy a chest mount.

I think anyone could make the pole mount fairly easy but regardless that's a good tool.

If you're gonna use in a boat or for surfing or waterskiing use Rain-X on the housing window.
    Last edited by Sharp shooter; 12-26-2013 at 11:20 AM.

Suction cup and sticky mounts are all I use.

Just remembered, I think Cig mentioned that you do not want to store the camera in the case. Eventually it will lead to the camera rattling around inside the case when filming.

Quote Originally Posted by GotHalos View Post
    Just remembered, I think Cig mentioned that you do not want to store the camera in the case. Eventually it will lead to the camera rattling around inside the case when filming.
    I just got one too. Great tip. Thanks.
    The iPhone app seems like a must to me.

Quote Originally Posted by GotHalos View Post
    I had a rattling problem once and discovered the case door was the culprit. It looked perfect but it didn't keep the camera in the case tight enough creating the rattle.

Also, without the doo-hickey using sticky and front helment mounts you might experience a clicking sound.

Tape and suctionmount is what I use!

Here is a small flick from a test on my Beemer

Thanks everyone for the ideas.
    Just placed an order on amazon and best buy for stuff. Everything arrives tomorrow so I can use it next week while snowboarding in Co with the family.

Tape, suction, extension and mount...

Sent from my Bat Cave