Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Oh yeah, always the first kid on the block Attachment 29260
    Holy Shit! Is it full...I mean was it full when you got it?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Holy Shit! Is it full...I mean was it full when you got it?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Not yet, have to cure it. Hopefully it will be full tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Not yet, have to cure it. Hopefully it will be full tonight
    how you gonna cure it... I soaked mine in water....still leaks...should have soaked it incider

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    how you gonna cure it... I soaked mine in water....still leaks...should have soaked it incider
    Hot water so far so good.

New Surface Pro for Chrissie, also an Apple 64mg 5s iphone, perfume from Bond, Uggs boots, and a new purse and wallet from Brahmin... Also Brettmoney. She got three cards. One good for a spa day, massage, mani, pedi, the works, shopping and dinner in San Fran, and lastly a shopping spree for her spring clothes...she had me up at 6:30 this morning to open gifts..I love that...she gets so excited still...makes coffee, then we open gifts...I got a really nice pair of sunglasses from Tommy Bahamas, as well as a bottle of cologne from them, as well as two new pairs of 501's...lovely Christmas, despite the heartbreak...

Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    New Surface Pro for Chrissie, also an Apple 64mg 5s iphone, perfume from Bond, Uggs boots, and a new purse and wallet from Brahmin... Also Brettmoney. She got three cards. One good for a spa day, massage, mani, pedi, the works, shopping and dinner in San Fran, and lastly a shopping spree for her spring clothes...she had me up at 6:30 this morning to open gifts..I love that...she gets so excited still...makes coffee, then we open gifts...I got a really nice pair of sunglasses from Tommy Bahamas, as well as a bottle of cologne from them, as well as two new pairs of 501's...lovely Christmas, despite the heartbreak...
    That sounds like fun!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Here's what we got each other, our new puppy Rowdy, she's 17 weeks old now and almost 20 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Here's what we got each other, our new puppy Rowdy, she's 17 weeks old now and almost 20 lbs.
    She's getting so big! Still a cutie!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Name:  ResizedImage_1388098230659.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  33.7 KB my beautiful christmas present