Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Oops, my mistake. Its the 7,8,9th. But like I said, that is not cast in stone. Last year they had to cancel the race because the park wasn't available the same weekend the ABPA officials were. They already had prior commitments at other places on the dates Puddingstone was available.

I said it was Papaletch that had the date in feb. It was actually Got Halos, and we all know how on top he is about race dates.
    But Papaletch will probably still me there a week early getting the party underway.
    Last I checked I bring the party with me

Of course you're on top of those dates as much as GotHalos...(insert eye roll)

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Yeah, don't get there in Feb. unless you are going fishing
    Lol, oops. I'm not sure where the February came from, March sounds good to me.

I'm not much for fishing these days.

I said it was Papaletch that had the date in feb. It was actually Got Halos, and we all know how on top he is about race dates.
    But Papaletch will probably still me there a week early getting the party underway.[/QUOTE]

My party dont get to start till the last boat comes off the water.. I hope to see the GN7 out there!!! I been cheering for Heath in the GN369 but Bill is my favorite so I will have to changes teams for this race!!