Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Took some time out to hang with one of our sponsors, Topock 66. Had a great time, as always.. Great food, great service, great atmosphere! Huge thanks for the continued support from Topock 66 from the entire K-711 team!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Took some time out to hang with one of our sponsors, Topock 66. Had a great time, as always.. Great food, great service, great atmosphere! Huge thanks for the continued support from Topock 66 from the entire K-711 team!!
    Love the pics!!! They have Shocktop on draft!! That place rocks!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Love the pics!!! They have Shocktop on draft!! That place rocks!

Sent from my Bat Cave
    They got anything you want!!!

I see they finally got the bridge up, looks great!!

Their cheeseburgers are great and the beer is ice cold. I bought one of their heavy duty Route 66 metal signs, its bad ass.

Congrats on the sponsorship, that's very cool.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    TY for sharing the pics Mrs. K , wish I was there with you two...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Okay, the new Eason and Irick Racing K-711 shirts are up for sale!!! Sizes range from Small to XXXL. $20/each-Shipped. Additional shipping may apply outside of the US. Any questions, PM me. PayPal payments also accepted.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Okay, the new Eason and Irick Racing K-711 shirts are up for sale!!! Sizes range from Small to XXXL. $20/each-Shipped. Additional shipping may apply outside of the US. Any questions, PM me. PayPal payments also accepted.
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Anyone have an economic way to send these to Australia, We have 4 inquiries and fed-ex looks to be around 125.00 a shirt to get them there

Quote Originally Posted by Lifes Rough View Post
    Anyone have an economic way to send these to Australia, We have 4 inquiries and fed-ex looks to be around 125.00 a shirt to get them there

you need to look at a remailer..for austraila i sell a lot of parts and shipping isn't much more than state side thru a remailer takes a while but price is right , feds is the most expensive way to send any thing followed by UPs than USPS
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

Thanks