Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Yeah, you're correct.. Had to change it out.. If I remember correctly, the first one was putting out to much. You better ask him, I don't know squat when it comes to hydraulics, time to learn though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Now I'm curious. One is rotary the other is a cylinder. They're tied together in that first pic. Interesting....

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Now I'm curious. One is rotary the other is a cylinder. They're tied together in that first pic. Interesting....
    I'll tell Pat to get on tonight to explain.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    I'll tell Pat to get on tonight to explain.

Better tell him early, before happy hour

Better tell him early, before happy hour
    Lol. Who knows, he may be too busy workin on the boat to get on the computer.. He hasn't been on in forever!

I havent seen it yet, but by the looks of it the rotary one acts like a steering helm for a hydraulic steering (like what is on you DCB) its more of an actuater to tell the ram how much imput needs to be but into the ram for the down, just my guess from the pic's, but hey what do I know i only drive it, LOL

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    I havent seen it yet, but by the looks of it the rotary one acts like a steering helm for a hydraulic steering (like what is on you DCB) its more of an actuater to tell the ram how much imput needs to be but into the ram for the down, just my guess from the pic's, but hey what do I know i only drive it, LOL
    Please give Pat a message for me... Tell him I said to RAM it...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 06-11-2015 at 06:29 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Please give Pat a message for me... Tell him I said to RAM it...
    Lol!!!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I think I felt the earth shake...

OR was that just a post on here from Mr. E. himself...

waiting patiently for an update from Mr. K SEVEN come ELEVEN himself about all of his trickery & gizmos...

CMON!!!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I think I felt the earth shake...

OR was that just a post on here from Mr. E. himself...

waiting patiently for an update from Mr. K SEVEN come ELEVEN himself about all of his trickery & gizmos...

CMON!!!
    Mr E has been busting his azz to try and get the boat done. When he is in this mode, he is a man of few words. I know this has been a very trying week for him. Hopefully all will be good for Long Beach.

Quote Originally Posted by redant View Post
    Mr E has been busting his azz to try and get the boat done. When he is in this mode, he is a man of few words. I know this has been a very trying week for him. Hopefully all will be good for Long Beach.
    We're all keeping our fingers crossed!!