Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Cant see the pics... :(

Does Uncle Pat have the DICE on the boat yet???
    Oh, btw... Clear your PM's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Oh, btw... Clear your PM's

I dun did...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by sangermike View Post
    whats the next race you're competing at. I haven't seen chris drive the 711 yet.
    Sorry Mike, just saw your post. Next race we will be running will be April in Parker.

Sorry Mike, just saw your post. Next race we will be running will be April in Parker.

How come you guys aren't racing Ming in March? I heard they need more boats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HotWater View Post
    How come you guys aren't racing Ming in March? I heard they need more boats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Boats not going to be ready. Still working on it.

Name:  MRS K.JPG
Views: 72
Size:  110.4 KB

Mrs. K getting back to her roots

And done.... Wiring the new computer only took me an hour and a half. lol!! cluster fuck!!

And done.... Wiring the new computer only took me an hour and a half. lol!! cluster fuck!!

Not too shabby. Wiring was one of my specialties, I can show you a trick or two

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Thanks!!! It's one of Chris' also, but he wants it to be mine, he's sick of doing it.. So, he wants me to doit without asking questions to learn... I realized after I started the way I should have done it, to make it look pretty, but it's not a big deal this time, has a cover over it. When I wire dashes, they look way nicer, this is the first time I've done something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Thanks!!! It's one of Chris' also, but he wants it to be mine, he's sick of doing it.. So, he wants me to doit without asking questions to learn... I realized after I started the way I should have done it, to make it look pretty, but it's not a big deal this time, has a cover over it. When I wire dashes, they look way nicer, this is the first time I've done something like this.