Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Dont worry CandACE, we will come and visit you & the crew on the YONDER side...
    hard to believe, only another 9 days and we'll be in Long Beach!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    hard to believe, only another 9 days and we'll be in Long Beach!

Only 9 days? omg I'm not ready lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Only 9 days? omg I'm not ready lol
    Get ready! We're coming! 😉 getting ready to have some fun out there! Chris is out relaxing in Lake Powell right now, lol! 😜

I'm scared 😁

I'm scared 😁

Time for some fun!! Only 4 more days!! I'm trying to get off early Friday so we can make registration and everything, but if not... I might not make it.. Chris wants to get out of here early... Right now I'm scheduled 5-2 but we need to get out of here sooner than that!

I know everyone has been waiting for an update from the race... So here we go. We drove in Friday night, showed up to Panama Joe's and parked the boat out front. We all did some mingling and talking and had some great food and drinks (thank you Nick Rose Insurance)! We fired the boat off right at dusk and were planning to doit again after the sun went down to really show off some flames, however, the cops showed up and apparently had noise complaints from over 10 blocks away. I guess it's a good thing we don't live in the city. So, Saturday morning started with test and tune, where we had to make some minor adjustments. First round was ended buy the spin out (pictures to follow curtesy of Robert Gluckman). The spinout was followed by a 4th place and having to replace the mag. Back at it on Sunday morning, with some help from Gorddy Jennings, made some huge changes to the driving and plate set up, and had an amazing test! So, first round Sunday was looking great! Until the MSD box failed.. Joe replaced that as soon as we got off the water and we were ready to go out and race a great race in the final. Chris had a great start in that final heat, however due to lost air to the gear box, the boat came out of gear and that was the end. So, it was a great weekend of getting rid of little bugs, and the boat is ready to rock at the next race!! It should only get better from here with your support and the support from our sponsors!! Thank you all so much, we are so blessed to be able to do what we love, because of you! Our amazing and loyal sponsors are Nick Rose Insurace, www.Hotboat.com, GORR Fuel Systems, Jacks Auto Parts, Advanced Oilfield Services, Allen's Fasteners, and Iron Builders Racing! We cannot thank all of you enough for making our dreams come true!!

You guys are inspirational and I/we only wish you the best. Very proud to be able to call you both my friends. Keep doing what you're doing, it will eventually pay off. But most importantly, you are both doing what you love to do and at the end of the day that's what matters the most. Love you guys!

You guys are inspirational and I/we only wish you the best. Very proud to be able to call you both my friends. Keep doing what you're doing, it will eventually pay off. But most importantly, you are both doing what you love to do and at the end of the day that's what matters the most. Love you guys!
    Thanks Vic, your one of our best friends, and appreciate everything you do for us

That's deep! Lol. Thanks, Vic! Love you too!! You have no idea how much you and everything you do for us means!! We will just keep pushing forward! 😀