Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    on the road.. Heading to Burley regatta!! 😍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    on the road.. Heading to Burley regatta!! 😍

Nice. Have a safe trip.

Drive safe, race safe. see you when you get back. Also keep us informed.

papaletch dinner on the road.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Team K711, be on the lookout for a native crew from Boisie... The Minegars, they are of the WORST sort and will leave you shaking your heads in DIS-belief with their antics...

If that Speed Racer joker shows up you had better hide the women and children, OR at least cover their ears... When he switches over to STRAIGHT cranberry juice things get ugly fast...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

yesterday during the parade. That was pretty cool.

We had a successful and safe race weekend!! Thank god everyone made it through safe, even with the few incidents out there! Thank you so much to all of our fans and our faithful sponsors!! We are headed in the right direction, and will continue to push forward. This weekend was all about being safe, smart, and consistent. Please help support us by also supporting our sponsors: NRI, Hotboat.com, Topock 66, GORR fuel systems, Jacks Auto Parts, Allen's Fasteners, Advanced Oilfield Services, and Iron Builders Racing!! You have no idea how much this means to us, after all of the hard work and time put into this, it's sincerely a blessing to have finished safely and on the podium next to the most bad ass k boats out there!!

Getting all the relaxing in this weekend. Before long beach.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Getting all the relaxing in this weekend. Before long beach.

Dont worry CandACE, we will come and visit you & the crew on the YONDER side...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams