Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Boat looks awesome on the water sorry for the gremlins!.... good luck to you guys out at parker too!
    1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

I would like to thank Dave Noyes and also the great rescue crew that came in for the Irvine test session. We learned a few things and Chris got some valuable seat time. Joe Irick has got the engine apart and seams to be not to bad. We had a water delivery problem and all is being delt with. Good news is we will be ready for Parker and get Chris more seat time. It's great to be with merged with this hard working dedicated crew.
    Thank you to our sponsors and the local NRKA help.

A hung thank you to our sponsors.. Nick Rose Insurance, Hotboat.com, GORR fuel systems, Jacks Auto Parts of Lake Havasu, Topock 66, Allen's Fasteners, and Advanced Oilfield Systems!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lifes Rough View Post
    I would like to thank Dave Noyes and also the great rescue crew that came in for the Irvine test session. We learned a few things and Chris got some valuable seat time. Joe Irick has got the engine apart and seams to be not to bad. We had a water delivery problem and all is being delt with. Good news is we will be ready for Parker and get Chris more seat time. It's great to be with merged with this hard working dedicated crew.

Great news guys!

Name:  irvinelake.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  79.1 KB

Name:  lakeirvine.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  87.5 KB

Name:  k711.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  91.1 KB

good to hear all the way around
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

Is that K69 sunk in the back ground?

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GotHalos View Post
    Great news guys!

Name:  lakeirvine.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  87.5 KB
    Thats a great pic...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by papaletch4130 View Post
    Is that K69 sunk in the back ground?
    Yep, it is

Rough day on the lake. But the good news is it's only metal and fiberglass. Glad everyone's ok to race another day.

Your dedication is inspiring. Thank you for sharing with us. We certainly appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    www.nickroseinsurance.com
    CA: 661.253.1131
    AZ: 928-669-2900