Views: 151
Size:  60.8 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394510933.335715.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  64.4 KB

Sent from my Kyocera.

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Nice to meet you and the Mrs. Kevin. I'm sure we'll be seeing more of you in the near future. 😜
    It was nice to meet you guys also. Carolann was very impressed with you wrenching on the boat.

That's sweet, she sure is a cool chick.. Look forward to seeing the two of you again.

First and foremost the entire K 711 teams thoughts and prayers still go out to Greg Beldas family and friends, RIP Greg. I know this is a little belated but I am not the best for words in these times.
    This being said I still need to thank all of our friends, fans, supporters and sponsors for their efforts in doing two things, One putting Chris in a safer race environment and two getting K 711 on the water after being in dry dock since 2009.
    I will only try to highlight thanks here as so many of you have helped out, starting with the Irick/Havasu clan including Ryan the Manny, my family Hagitha and the Threlfalls, I won't try to list all of our friends but I am sure you know who you are. Even celebrity SPEEDBOAT RACER used his woodworking pre celeb skills to make a beautiful prop box to hold that valuable cargo. Bob "I Don't need to be mentioned" Adams and other sponsors and peeps listed in no particular order below, Thanks again see you all soon.

Nick Rose Insurance
    Topock route 66
    Hoatboat.com
    Allens Fasteners
    Car Quest of Lake Havasu City
    Gorr Fuel Systems
    Iron Builders Racing
    Advance Oilfield Services

Also thanks to the safety crews that work their asses off for the entire sport.

Is this who I think it is? Thank you sir; very good words for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lifes Rough View Post
    First and foremost the entire K 711 teams thoughts and prayers still go out to Greg Beldas family and friends, RIP Greg. I know this is a little belated but I am not the best for words in these times.
    This being said I still need to thank all of our friends, fans, supporters and sponsors for their efforts in doing two things, One putting Chris in a safer race environment and two getting K 711 on the water after being in dry dock since 2009.
    I will only try to highlight thanks here as so many of you have helped out, starting with the Irick/Havasu clan including Ryan the Manny, my family Hagitha and the Threlfalls, I won't try to list all of our friends but I am sure you know who you are. Even celebrity SPEEDBOAT RACER used his woodworking pre celeb skills to make a beautiful prop box to hold that valuable cargo. Bob "I Don't need to be mentioned" Adams and other sponsors and peeps listed in no particular order below, Thanks again see you all soon.

Nick Rose Insurance
    Topock route 66
    Hoatboat.com
    Allens Fasteners
    Car Quest of Lake Havasu City
    Gorr Fuel Systems
    Iron Builders Racing
    Advance Oilfield Services

Also thanks to the safety crews that work their asses off for the entire sport.
    Very nice, Pat!! I couldn't find the right words after this weekend.. But you did.. Thank you.. Can I please add:
    Thank you to Pat and Carolyn Eason for putting Chris is a safe boat.. Thank you soooooo much.. Thanks to Chris's dad, Joe Irick for working so hard on the engine, and Chris' mom Linda Irick for all the hot and ready buffet items on the menu all weekend at every race. And again, thank you all for all of the support. All of our thoughts and prayers are with Greg's family and friends.

K-711 making a comeback

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Is this who I think it is? Thank you sir; very good words for sure.

Yes, it is who you think!! Lol. He's a man of many words.. The good, the bad, the ugly. 🙈🙉🙊 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Yes, it is who you think!! Lol. He's a man of many words.. The good, the bad, the ugly. 🙈🙉🙊 lol
    Lol glad he stopped by 👍

Every word was from my heart, Thanks to all. Now lets get ready for Parker.

Let me just say something about life's rough... He is so great to work with.. If there is something I don't know, and need to ask him, not only does he give me an answer.. He also explains why.. I love it.. We really couldn't ask for a better team merging than this! 😃