Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Very Cool Look forward to seeing the progress!!

That's a great looking boat! When I see you in person, I'd like a pic with that beast!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    That's a great looking boat! When I see you in person, I'd like a pic with that beast!

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Can't wait, Eli! Come out to the race, it should be a great time! Always is! Catch me after the race and it will be a WHOLE lot more fun. Lol. No drinks till all racing is done for the day. I hear you might be heading to Puddingstone?

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CampbellCarl View Post
    CampbellCarl Racing made a trip to Eason Racing World Headquarters to give guidance in the areas of race boat preparation, rigging and correct free pouring technique. We can report that all things appear to be in order with regard to the hatch hinge and release mechanisms.

CCR would like to thank Eason Racing for the chrome asprins, white drinks, brown drinks, filets, chix, twice baked taters, green bean thing-a-ma-bob and of course the RV parking spot.

CCR

Thats some funny stuff Capn Carl... ^^^

I had the pleasure of seeing some of the highlights buried in the paint layers a few months ago, I suspected this transition was happening with TEAM K034 but didnt want to be asking questions out in the public eye here...

The pics dont do the paint work justice...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Thats some funny stuff Capn Carl... ^^^

I had the pleasure of seeing some of the highlights buried in the paint layers a few months ago, I suspected this transition was happening with TEAM K034 but didnt want to be asking questions out in the public eye here...

The pics dont do the paint work justice...
    You're so in the know. So can you reveal to us the winners of the classes now, or do we need to wait on that. Do you have the "book" on that yet?
    What odds are you giving for GN24?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Can't wait, Eli! Come out to the race, it should be a great time! Always is! Catch me after the race and it will be a WHOLE lot more fun. Lol. No drinks till all racing is done for the day. I hear you might be heading to Puddingstone?
    I will catch you during and after. I just need to figure out the dates of the race. gn7 said Mar 7-9 the 9th is when I run my first 1/2 marathon so it depends on how prepared I am.

But, if I don't go to that race, give me the race schedule and I'll put it in my calendar. I love these things!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    You're so in the know. So can you reveal to us the winners of the classes now, or do we need to wait on that. Do you have the "book" on that yet?
    What odds are you giving for GN24?
    GN24 is going to make some BLISTERING fast laps this year... I only bet on ONE season of GN racing and you know why I took that bet...

I cant give up the winner info, sorry, thats top secret...

P.S. the clues about K711 and TEAM 034 were given right here in the forums...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Lets see some updated pics!!! haha

We're so excited for you guys!
    www.nickroseinsurance.com
    CA: 661.253.1131
    AZ: 928-669-2900

Quote Originally Posted by papaletch4130 View Post
    Lets see some updated pics!!! haha
    Pat and Hagitha must be thrashing, I cant get Pat to accept my phone calls...