Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ

Hey Where is EVERYONE?

Hey, why isn't anyone posting today? For those of us that have to work we rely on people's content to get us through the day. So, I'm sitting here in my office with 12 people on the floor trying to stay awake and no one is posting.

ZZZzzz
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    Hey, why isn't anyone posting today? For those of us that have to work we rely on people's content to get us through the day. So, I'm sitting here in my office with 12 people on the floor trying to stay awake and no one is posting.

ZZZzzz
    I'm working as well...so I can't believe how warm it will be on Christmas in Southern Ca. I'm going to have to find some trouble to get into

Sent from my Bat Cave

I'm working also. Now back to work!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

We should start posting pics we normally text

Sent from my Bat Cave

Sharp Shooter checkin in. I had to do some physical therapy and clean the back porch. I'm going to scan some old chit now for a bit and see whats doin in here.

I'm back from last minute shopping......you can't believe how crazy it is out there today.....Costco was a freakin' zoo!!!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Grilling 3 slabs of baby backs, two packages of brats, some chicken breasts and a big pack of chicken thighs... The beef goes on last...

And yes, I'm working... I was supposed to have a conference call at 3 CST but it got pushed to 26th 9 AM CST...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    I'm back from last minute shopping......you can't believe how crazy it is out there today.....Costco was a freakin' zoo!!!
    My dad just came in and said ALMOST verbatim what you just said...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    My wife said that the check out line at Costco went all the way to the back of the store.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Grilling 3 slabs of baby backs, two packages of brats, some chicken breasts and a big pack of chicken thighs... The beef goes on last...

And yes, I'm working... :
    Damn, I want to work with you! I'm freaking hungry. Lol

Sent from my POS iPhone using the awesome app Tapatalk
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"