Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ

I'm messed up!!!!

I might be drunk but I love all my Hotboat family... GRADS, WesternAero, That Girl, Niceguyeddie, Unforgiven, Hotboat, Wendi, WMC, Menace Marine, Eli, and everyone else I have met. Merry F'ing Christmas. You are all the best!

Sent from my POS iPhone using the awesome app Tapatalk
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Oh, I forgot Tish, Mrs Daytona, and JoePump1. Merry Christmas peeps. I can't wait to actually boat with you guys and girls!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by Havasu Party Bus View Post
    Wow i didn't make the List.
    Wayne, you're on a list of your own buddy. Of course you are my bud. Merry Christmas to you and your lovely wife!

Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    I might be drunk but I love all my Hotboat family... GRADS, WesternAero, That Girl, Niceguyeddie, Unforgiven, Hotboat, Wendi, WMC, Menace Marine, Eli, and everyone else I have met. Merry F'ing Christmas. You are all the best!

You're too funny!! You wouldn't be the only one who drunk texts us. Napanutt is notorious he doesn't discriminate and texts EVERYONE on his phone when he's drinking! Lol

When I started waking up at 4:30...I realized I can't have my phone going off all night so I put my phone on DO not Disturb at 9 PM. Now, nothing comes through, unless you're on my Favorites list, until 4:30 am

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    You're too funny!! You wouldn't be the only one who drunk texts us. Napanutt is notorious he doesn't discriminate and texts EVERYONE on his phone when he's drinking! Lol

When I started waking up at 4:30...I realized I can't have my phone going off all night so I put my phone on DO not Disturb at 9 PM. Now, nothing comes through, unless you're on my Favorites list, until 4:30 am

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Hey thanks, I think.
    I've been slaking lately but I'm off all this week so I'll try to do better.

Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    Hey thanks, I think.
    I've been slaking lately but I'm off all this week so I'll try to do better.
    You're welcome! It makes for a great read in the morning

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    Oh, I forgot Tish, Mrs Daytona, and JoePump1. Merry Christmas peeps. I can't wait to actually boat with you guys and girls!

Merry Christmas brother!!! WE wish you blessings and joy this season....now, where's the Tito's??

Wendi
    Merry Christmas to you She's Mine. This place is creating life long friendships every day!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Merry Christmas to you She's Mine. This place is creating life long friendships every day!!
    It sure is!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
    Merry Christmas Myke!! I'm glad I finally got to meet you. Now we just need to go boating together.