Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

No Good Morning Thread Today

I'm skipping the "Good Morning" thread today for a very good reason!!

30 years ago today I started my life together with my best friend......Jean.

Name:  Paul & Jean 2009.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  43.7 KB

From the moment I first saw her standing in the Honolulu airport I knew there was something special about her . I just had to know this girl as she had something special.............that was Easter time and we walked down the aisle together 3 days before Christmas all those years ago.

Through the years we've grown up together truly becoming the best friends that 2 people could ever have........and life has been great together. I'm a handful to be sure and knowing that there is always someone there in your corner is the foundation of a happy life.

So as we depart on the second half of our life together I look forward to each and every day regardless of what life has in store for us together in the years to come, because I feel like the luckiest man alive each and every day thanks to this wonderful person that I am blessed to spend each and every day with!!

I only hope that everyone can experience the gift of love in their lifetime because everything else is just a distant second!!

Similar story here, best time of your life is yet to come, happy anniversary and have a great Christmas.

Paul, congratulations! I hope you two have another exceptional 30 years together!

Do you have a picture of the two of you 30 years ago? That would be great to see.

Have a wonderful day!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Paul, congratulations! I hope you two have another exceptional 30 years together!

Do you have a picture of the two of you 30 years ago? That would be great to see.

Have a wonderful day!

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Thanks Eli!!

We have some old photos somewhere but have yet to scan any of them into digital format......when we get back to Havasu I'll see if I can find a couple of the wedding and post up a couple.

We do have our wedding in the Fern Grotto on Kauai on video but it's Beta not VHS

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Thanks Eli!!

We have some old photos somewhere but have yet to scan any of them into digital format......when we get back to Havasu I'll see if I can find a couple of the wedding and post up a couple.

We do have our wedding in the Fern Grotto on Kauai on video but it's Beta not VHS
    Beta? VHS?

That would be great to see! But, I'll settle for the pictures.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    I'm skipping the "Good Morning" thread today for a very good reason!!

30 years ago today I started my life together with my best friend......Jean.

Name:  Paul & Jean 2009.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  43.7 KB

From the moment I first saw her standing in the Honolulu airport I knew there was something special about her . I just had to know this girl as she had something special.............that was Easter time and we walked down the aisle together 3 days before Christmas all those years ago.

Through the years we've grown up together truly becoming the best friends that 2 people could ever have........and life has been great together. I'm a handful to be sure and knowing that there is always someone there in your corner is the foundation of a happy life.

So as we depart on the second half of our life together I look forward to each and every day regardless of what life has in store for us together in the years to come, because I feel like the luckiest man alive each and every day thanks to this wonderful person that I am blessed to spend each and every day with!!

I only hope that everyone can experience the gift of love in their lifetime because everything else is just a distant second!!
    congrats to you both... we really enjoy time with the both of you... Merry Christmas..happy anniversary

WMC
    Good morning and a big CONGRATS on 30 years of marriage.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Merry, Merry Christmas Paul and Jean and a very Happy Anniversary. Our story over here is about the same, I met Chris in Sept. of 2002, married her by May 2003. From our home to yours, may the Lord God almighty bless you both and keep you now and always....best to you both....Brett and Chris......

This thread will do. Congatulations!

No Good Morning Thread Today

Congrats to the two of you. Great story. I have had the pleasure of hangin with these two folks and u couldn't ask for more genuine good fun people to be around.

I wish the two of you many more years of happiness and boating.