Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skiracing

Skiracing

Hi, new to this today, so do we have any waterski racing team on here yet ????

Im ashley i have a f3 cyclone with a 150 e-tec rudder and we compeat in the british waterski racing championships, i think we are 2 overall this year, just wondered how may more teams we have on here. I have 30 years boating under my belt and about the same in pictures so if your intersted let me know and ill post some pictures, i also work from time to time on the bigger ocr boats have recent pictures of the cowes torquay cowes race and on board footage, i will get around to getting it uploaded asap.Name:  Waterski Racing Brixham 14 August 2012 099.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  95.0 KBName:  DSCF1015.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  94.8 KB

Awesome !

RSCHAP1

Very cool..:encouragement:

Wendi

Skiracing

Awesome welcome. We actually have a section for ski racing in the events section which we will get moved. Post away and bring your friends over. We have several skiers as members and hoping for more.

Quote Originally Posted by Fourplay waterski racing View Post
    Hi, new to this today, so do we have any waterski racing team on here yet ????

Im ashley i have a f3 cyclone with a 150 e-tec rudder and we compeat in the british waterski racing championships, i think we are 2 overall this year, just wondered how may more teams we have on here. I have 30 years boating under my belt and about the same in pictures so if your intersted let me know and ill post some pictures, i also work from time to time on the bigger ocr boats have recent pictures of the cowes torquay cowes race and on board footage, i will get around to getting it uploaded asap.Name:  Waterski Racing Brixham 14 August 2012 099.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  95.0 KBName:  DSCF1015.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  94.8 KB
    Hi, and welcome Ashley!! Glad I found your IG profile, would love to see more pictures and footage! Looking forward to seeing what's going on across the big blue. :encouragement:

Skiracing

Welcome Ashley, Impressive!
    CH3NO2

WMC

Re: Skiracing

Welcome Ashley. Thanks for the post

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

thankyou for the warm welcome, i have started putting some pictures up in the gallery, having a bit of troubel uploading vids though........:confused::confused:

Youtube? I have found that it's easiest to just upload to youtube and copy and paste the link. Feel free to start a new ski racing thread!!!

Post up some more photos of your boat and tow rig also ,include some interior shots as well .