Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Ralph's and free groceries

I thought it was a good deal? Buy 6 selected wines or vodka and 40 bucks of groceries and they take 40 bucks off Ur bill.
    The wine is BV and something else. Quality booze is possible as well at 30 percent off.

GRADS
    That's an awesome deal! I wish we had one close by.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    I thought it was a good deal? Buy 6 selected wines or vodka and 40 bucks of groceries and they take 40 bucks off Ur bill.
    The wine is BV and something else. Quality booze is possible as well at 30 percent off.
    Sounds like a good deal.

Are the drinks the same price? I wonder if they raised the price of the alcohol.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Sounds like a good deal.

Are the drinks the same price? I wonder if they raised the price of the alcohol.

Sent from my Bat Cave
    The alcohol is cheaper by 30 percent. We got baileys and captain Morgans as part of the deal. There is a specific area in the liquor department with all the items you can pair.

The alcohol is cheaper by 30 percent. We got baileys and captain Morgans as part of the deal. There is a specific area in the liquor department with all the items you can pair.
    Wow! Thanks for sharing!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Thanks for sharing! Great deal!
    www.nickroseinsurance.com
    CA: 661.253.1131
    AZ: 928-669-2900

I was just about to head to Von's and never mind that. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    I was just about to head to Von's and never mind that. Thanks!
    Make sure you look for the pairing deal in the liquor row or ask someone about it. Remember, buy any 6 and get 40 off the grub but you must buy 40 in grub. ( in other words, your food is free)

Wow good deal. I think the grocery stores are feeling pinched. Hence this promo. With so many other stores to shop from. Sprout's, Trader's and the opening of the Walmart Neighborhoods.

I know many people hate on Walmart for a lot of reasons. I get it... but I'm trying to save a buck But with their price matching you can't beat it. I used to always shop at Vons and the past couple years I have been going to a few store's to save money. I swear I can come home with nearly 6-9 bags of groceries for maybe 80 dollars that would be double if I shopped at Von's or Ralphs.

A great example is after work one day I wanted to buy cilantro to make pico. Go over to Walmart Neighborhood that's by us Joker. On Beach. It was priced at I think .49. I think it may have been cheaper though. They were sold out. Since I was hell bent on making pico. I go up to Albertson's.,, It was .79. While I understand we are talking about a small dollar amount. You can't argue the percentage.

Oh for those that don't know. A Walmart Neighborhood is JUST groceries. I think there is only a handful in So Cal.

Wendi
    Make sure you look for the pairing deal in the liquor row or ask someone about it. Remember, buy any 6 and get 40 off the grub but you must buy 40 in grub. ( in other words, your food is free)
    Wow I'm going tomorrow