Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Wendi

Throwback Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by riverratmike View Post
    yeah the house was built by my grandfather in 1967. My father is going to be handing it over soon. Too much money to come up with each year to keep it in our family. Sad, but it's true. I won't have that place there anymore after the end of June this year. 45 years of going there and it's all soon coming to a end.
    So sorry to hear this news. Why doesn't he sell it in lieu of giving it to the Indians? Wow are you guys going to still going to Parker in your trailer?

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    So sad. Because of the land cost?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    So sorry to hear this news. Why doesn't he sell it in lieu of giving it to the Indians? Wow are you guys going to still going to Parker in your trailer?
    I don't know yet what's going to happen. I know I won't be going down there every weekend anymore like I have been the last few years. Yes cost is pricey on Indian land and the neighbors next door to us are nothing but trouble. I'll talk to you guys more about it in person next time I see you.
    Last edited by riverratmike; 03-14-2013 at 09:21 PM.

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by riverratmike View Post
    I don't know yet know what's going to happen. I know I won't be going down there every weekend anymore like I have been the last few years. Yes cost is pricey on Indian land and the neighbors next door to us are nothing but trouble. I'll talk to you guys more about it in person next time I see you.
    SUCKS! We'll be at the river alot starting next weekend see you soon

yeah it does suck and it's going to be a huge life changer for me, but it is what it is I guess. I just don't have the funds to take it over and my parents are just done with the whole thing.

in post 89 was Sonny driving Jim Coles 'Spooky' Blown Fuel Flat...watching that class and the drivers would make your day at the races, Al Bush drove one in Texas at over 175 mph, those were the days

race at Ski land early 80's
    Name:  jpeg_0006.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  40.7 KB

AName:  jpeg_0004.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  73.2 KB
    Avila La Paz with future windmill across river

Wendi

Throwback Thursday

Great stuff rioracer

Running it hard in Perris!