Name:  Jeffs_Interior_011.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  28.9 KBName:  Jeffs_Interior_010.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  30.4 KB

GRADS
    Here ya go!

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Jeff Glow or something like that? Owns a glass shop as I recall. Can't recall his name though.
    Smooth as glass is the name of the shop.

Jeff put a Hemi in it

That right there is why my boat is EFI. That whole surge surge stall thing gets old fast. I do give them credit for doing something different than a bbc though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EFI is the way to go, but you gotta admit, the surge is sexy as hell

I met Jeff at the 2004 Classic Boat Beach Bash when he had his Sanger out there (his Sanger is bitchin). I have never seen the DCB other than pictures. The guy does bad ass work. He did the gel work on HallettDaves Hallett and it is immaculate. Dave went back up there a couple months ago to have some more work done and Dave said that Jeff was re-rigging his DCB. He has been so busy he just doesn't have time for his own stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Newbies.

I busted my ass getting the surge OUT of the carbs on a race boat, and guys are trying BUY the surge for a recreation boat. Too funny

Unforgiven
    so he put the Arias in it...major surge...then drive issues...last I heard..he got it close to dialed in...then parked it to work on other projects......I would love to have the motor..work in a EFI setup with a SCX drive....

BTW...I use to Run an ARIAS ....great motors.....he change the back of the boat for the different drive setup (like a drive extension)

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I love that sound. The best is hearing a set of twins idle by. It just sounds so obnoxious. Lol