Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: F**k Cancer!!!!

F**k Cancer!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    That's beautiful.

Would you mind giving me the names of the people you mentioned?

Sent from my Bat Cave
    Chris Blevens
    Brenda Signorino
    http://m.main.acsevents.org/site/TR/...am&fr_id=55649
    Bobby Dumunt
    Mark Pihl
    Jay Denton

Blown Gas Flats to Rope...
    In loving memory of
    Chris "Church Mouse" Blevens

Wow! Good thing I convinced myself I'm 25 years old when I started my run...because my hip flexer is telling me in 80 years old

I have to admit, each time I do a long run I spend most of the time thinking about the people on my list and at the end when I'm relieved it's over...I choke up because I realize that some of my friends are just in the middle or beginning of their battle. You're all in my thoughts and prayers. Keep on fighting! FUCK CANCER!

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
    Good job Eli!

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Good job Eli!
    Thank you sweetie! You inspire me!

Sent from my Bat Cave

GRADS
    bump..

Wow. What a awsome job Eli. You have my respects and im bowing here in Swezia for you right now. You are great!!

Sent from me Tapatalk

Good job Eli. It's an awfully heavy load you're towing. Thank you for doing it.

Blown Gas Flats to Rope...
    In loving memory of
    Chris "Church Mouse" Blevens

Today is World Cancer Day. Thinking of everyone affected by the disease, especially those that lost their battle. For those that are currently in the fight and the survivors, keep kicking Cancer's ass!!! Praying for a cure! #fuckcancer

And a big THANK YOU to Eli for what you're doing to honor all of our loved ones, friends and co-workers stricken with this terrible disease! You rock!!!

www.nickroseinsurance.com
    CA: 661.253.1131
    AZ: 928-669-2900

Quote Originally Posted by hbchgirl View Post
    Today is World Cancer Day. Thinking of everyone affected by the disease, especially those that lost their battle. For those that are currently in the fight and the survivors, keep kicking Cancer's ass!!! Praying for a cure! #fuckcancer

And a big THANK YOU to Eli for what you're doing to honor all of our loved ones, friends and co-workers stricken with this terrible disease! You rock!!!

Thank you for the kind words, but watching my friends go through the fight reminds me of how much they are going through!!

FUCK CANCER!!! PRAYING FOR A CURE X2

GRADS
    I have a follow up appointment with my Oncologist tomorrow. The check up is fairly basic and usually just involves the doctor doing an ultrasound on my lymph nodes. I'm four years out and have been to many of these appointments but it still doesn't make it any easier...at least for me. Even after all the time that has passed these appointments bring me emotionally right back to where I was four years ago. I get really stressed out leading up to it and then I usually feel a rush of relief afterwards.