Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iPhone help

iPhone help

My power button (the one on top) is no longer operable.. I cant turn it off, or on for that matter. Can this be fixed? Its been difficult and hard to push for a long time, now it no workie at all
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Seriously fuck a duck

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by 28eliminator View Post
    My power button (the one on top) is no longer operable.. I cant turn it off, or on for that matter. Can this be fixed? Its been difficult and hard to push for a long time, now it no workie at all
    Will iPhone replace the phone? Mine is really hard as well I hope I'm not heading down you path to fully breaking!

They'll only replace it if its under warranty. Its a defect. I've replaced 3 of them for the same reason.

If you jamb the button against the corner of something hard, like a desk, it might work. But that's obviously not a fix

Dave,

Make an appointment at the Apple Store.....I think there is one in La Quinta?? If it can't be fixed they will trade you for the same model very reasonably.....even if you break the screen or jump in the pool with the phone it's way cheaper than dealing with your carrier.......don't ask me how I know

Gimme a call if you got any questions

Take it to the Apple store I've had my phone replaced every time I go there, except when the screen was a non apple replacement. I've always had great service.

Sent from my Bat Cave

Sounds like I'll hit up the Apple store.. Thanks everyone.
    Seriously fuck a duck

Sounds like I'll hit up the Apple store.. Thanks everyone.
    We need to work on your anger management skills. Don't harm any Apple Employees please!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Didn't Paul take his to albertsons to get fixed?

Try this, definitely when you have your phone fixed. It will save the button quite a bit.

https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-3401

http://www.imore.com/how-remedy-bad-...ssistive-touch
    Last edited by Universal Elements; 12-18-2013 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Universal Elements View Post
    Try this, definitely when you have your phone fixed. It will save the button quite a bit.

https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-3401

http://www.imore.com/how-remedy-bad-...ssistive-touch
    That will help to turn it off until I get to the apple store, but what about turning the phone back on..? I'm afraid to turn it off now, it doesn't say anything about how to turn the phone on, if you cant use the screen lock/power button..LOL
    Seriously fuck a duck