Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    OK, Im a believer now... Ladies, take as long as you wish for your make up!!!

Joey, ever go to lunch for a Pepper Steak sandwhich at the Diamond Cabaret??? There is some scary stuff strolling in there about that time / shift change... SO im told...

I think this is the first time in my life that I have heard a lady use that term...
    Bruce what the hell has been going on? Ain't seen ya in a couple years?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    This isn't only about strippers. All chicks utilize "smoke and mirrors" to fool us. You have to train yourself into seeing around the makeup, push up bra's and high heels. That's right, high heels.
    How true it is and we willingly take the bait

.Name:  untitled.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  23.4 KB

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rampgirl View Post
    Bruce what the hell has been going on? Ain't seen ya in a couple years?

Life is what happens when your busy making other plans...

Nada lota going on... Just work, chat, eat, work, chat, eat, drive my daughter to school, chat, work... Same ole same ole...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Well it's good to run into you again, you gonna try to make wheat land this year at all?

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Are you doing a little

I'm going to have to call AGAIN!!!
    Who ever said "there's plenty of fish in the sea" failed to take into consideration all the ones you throw back!

Quote Originally Posted by rampgirl View Post
    Well it's good to run into you again, you gonna try to make wheat land this year at all?

So many races, so little time... I would like to get to Wheatland now that Brandon has access to some SERIOUS lenses/gear (through college)... I get so much hell from my relatives for missing the big holiday BBQs...

My lineup for 2014 presently:

Needles CA Feb...
    Puddingstone CA April...
    Catalina Ski Race CA June...
    Long Beach Circle Sprints CA Aug...
    LOTO shootout MO...
    Parker Enduro AZ October...
    Parker TGD Circle Races AZ Nov...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Who ever said "there's plenty of fish in the sea" failed to take into consideration all the ones you throw back!
    Nothing wrong with reeling some of them in, playing with them a bit and then throwing the LITTLE ones back to grow up... It's mutually beneficial...

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    FYI: I won't buy anyone dinner…I'll cook dinner myself!
    Any guy can get dinner cooked for them, only the good ones get breakfast too!

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    This will scare you.
    I wonder what this one looks like without her face on.

Name:  2002828-photo.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  96.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    I wonder what this one looks like without her face on.

Name:  2002828-photo.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  96.3 KB
    WHo cares!!!! That is absolutely 1-3 ratio!!!!