Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    There tool boxes are way better then anything you can get at sears, home depot, lowes.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The engine hoist, belt sanders, and other misc items have rebuilt 5 boats so far and still running strong

I did blow up a $60 chop saw from there a few weeks ago. In the chop saws defense, It lasted for 4 years and was trying to cut through 3" steel bar.

I'm probably going to be picking up a gantry from there real soon

Quote Originally Posted by rivergames View Post
    The engine hoist, belt sanders, and other misc items have rebuilt 5 boats so far and still running strong

I did blow up a $60 chop saw from there a few weeks ago. In the chop saws defense, It lasted for 4 years and was trying to cut through 3" steel bar.

I'm probably going to be picking up a gantry from there real soon
    I have a Gantry from HB, added two trolleys to it also.
    It is not wide enough to straddle a boat with 8' beam, I knew that going in though and plan to purchase a longer I-beam.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    I have a Gantry from HB, added two trolleys to it also.
    It is not wide enough to straddle a boat with 8' beam, I knew that going in though and plan to purchase a longer I-beam.

CH3NO2
    A member on RDP added a thick plate to each side and attached the stock Ibeam to the plate. Was able to get 108" opening and said it works great for pullin a motor.

A member on RDP added a thick plate to each side and attached the stock Ibeam to the plate. Was able to get 108" opening and said it works great for pullin a motor.
    Like a triangular gusset and plate welded on the inside of the vertical members? That would work too. It might restrict the trolley's travel all the way to out side if needed. I will look at this idea too, might be easier. Thanks!

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Stainless View Post
    Like a triangular gusset and plate welded on the inside of the vertical members? That would work too. It might restrict the trolley's travel all the way to out side if needed. I will look at this idea too, might be easier. Thanks!

CH3NO2
    It wouldn't restrict it any more than the current width.

I would do that just so I can slide my Schiada trailer in there since the guides are welded onto the trailer and stick out farther than the fenders. I figure I need 104" to get my boat in. So 108" leaves me with a few inches on each side.

I would weld the plate on top and then gusset the plate to the post just so I don't pucker up when I need to lift a boat off the trailer

How would one get a 25% off coupon on the gantry?

How would one get a 25% off coupon on the gantry?
    I find them in print mags and junk mail all the time. If you can't find one let me know, I have extra I can mail to you. I assume they would be good at any HB.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

If you guys need HF coupons, please take them from the magazine I work for. Here is a link to the digital version, it should take you right to the HF ad. http://76.164.129.182/PROMEDIA/FSC_1....html#?page=48

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    If you guys need HF coupons, please take them from the magazine I work for. Here is a link to the digital version, it should take you right to the HF ad. http://76.164.129.182/PROMEDIA/FSC_1....html#?page=48
    Thanks, I was going to scan and post one.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2