Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

A few from today

Turned out to be a nice day, out for a little boat ride.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Turned out to be a nice day, out for a little boat ride.
    That is one lucky puppy!!!

Hey, what is that last pic, the round looking thing???

P.S. It's 10:10 EST, don't go to bed yet... THREE MORE HOURS...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post

Our dog hit the doggie lottery getting picked by us, we actually got her from a breeder in St. Louis and flew her down here, so she might have lived in the cold and snow if we hadn't brought her down here, she's spoiled little chit.

That goofy looking thing is a round boat with a 15hp merc on it, they rent them over at Tarpon Point, it's a nice resort down the canal from us, it fits 8-10 people, weird looking thing though.

Wendi

x2 what is that orange round boat? We need that in PArker to go to the AZ side.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Our dog hit the doggie lottery getting picked by us, we actually got her from a breeder in St. Louis and flew her down here, so she might have lived in the cold and snow if we hadn't brought her down here, she's spoiled little chit.

That goofy looking thing is a round boat with a 15hp merc on it, they rent them over at Tarpon Point, it's a nice resort down the canal from us, it fits 8-10 people, weird looking thing though.
    Rowdy is the King! I love that goofy round boat, we need one in Parker stat.

Here's a few more of it, boy, would it be fun to get drunk in one of these....................lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    x2 what is that orange round boat? We need that in PArker to go to the AZ side.
    Imagine that thing loaded with a bunch of loaded peeps... Cut the steering and go in circles...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Wendi
    Imagine that thing loaded with a bunch of loaded peeps... Cut the steering and go in circles...
    Oh we would get sea sick going in circle. Damn I really want that boat. I could totally drive that thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Oh we would get sea sick going in circle. Damn I really want that boat. I could totally drive that thing.
    Ever run around Naples/Belmont Shores/Huntington Harbor/Newport in a Duffy electric boats, they are great for a party. I agree the round thing would be way cool!

Great pics!

Definitely need an orange thing! Looks like fun!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!