Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 270 View Post
    I'm checking the bay now. Some new and used there but I want to go new for sure, just want to find the best deal as always.

And to think I've had the same 30.00 Dockers wallet for over 5 years.

Stay off ebay. Lot of those are fakes. Fake Louis' are a big business on ebay. How do I know? A friend bought one and brought it over to compare to the real thing. One look, that was it. Filed a complaint and got the money back. Look, no idea where you live, but I am sure you can find one. I know of two LV stores, one in downtown San Francisco, the other in Carmel...for Norcal...for SoCal, there is one in Fashion Island...

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I see where you may think your argument has some legitimate points. But, it's fatally flawed. Any man card appeal should not start with "Chrissie".

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!
    My membership in the man club got upgraded to VIP because of Chrissie..there are only a few things that you can do in the manclub that get you upgraded to VIP, one of them of them is to marry way above your paygrade, which I did. In some respects, marrying her has gotten me into legendary status....

You would mind a used one?

My wife will probably return it for a more expensive one …
    Yea. I would prefer a new one. But, I don't love purses. I guess if we compared it to something I love like a car, boat, trailer I can see the logic in buying a used one. And If the one I want is a better deal used I'd go used.

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tishimself View Post
    Stay off ebay. Lot of those are fakes. Fake Louis' are a big business on ebay. How do I know? A friend bought one and brought it over to compare to the real thing. One look, that was it. Filed a complaint and got the money back. Look, no idea where you live, but I am sure you can find one. I know of two LV stores, one in downtown San Francisco, the other in Carmel...for Norcal...for SoCal, there is one in Fashion Island...
    I'm in Phoenix. I'm sure there are a few stores in my area but I prefer to buy on line, just easier.

Thx for the replies all.

My membership in the man club got upgraded to VIP because of Chrissie..there are only a few things that you can do in the manclub that get you upgraded to VIP, one of them of them is to marry way above your paygrade, which I did. In some respects, marrying her has gotten me into legendary status....
    I must have not been clear.

My point was when you're making an argument about your man card, telling me what a woman does isn't the best argument

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Yea. I would prefer a new one. But, I don't love purses. I guess if we compared it to something I love like a car, boat, trailer I can see the logic in buying a used one. And If the one I want is a better deal used I'd go used.

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!
    I hear what you are saying...but you don't give your wife a used purse. Maybe your ex wife or something. But not your wife. They call that....bad form..... :/

After you do that, go to this site, and get her one of these. You can also find them at Saks if there is one nearby your home...they make a nice little stocking stuffer, and in this instance, you really do not buy this for her, you buy it for you...I recommend either Chinatown, or Nuits de Noho.....

http://www.bondno9.com/shop/eau-de-parfum
    I get my wife perfume at the least every year. I like to smell before I buy. I'll usually go to Macy's and smell a few until I find something I like and haven't gotten her before. She knows but likes to be surprised by what scent I've chose.

Damn these things are pricey….

Anyone know where to get the best deals on line or in store AZ area?
    A couple hundred bucks for the bragging rights she might get...priceless.

I must have not been clear.

My point was when you're making an argument about your man card, telling me what a woman does isn't the best argument

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

I disagree. Without her, I would have not had the knowledge. So therefore she is germane and central to the argument. No Chrissie, no knowledge. And without that, I would not have chimed in about my knowledge of LV's.

And as a result, mancards can be upgraded for those men who take an active interest in their wives and their wives likes and interests....mine was. You see, the best part of being a man is finding and marrying a woman as spectacular as she is....as the guys on here can attest to...they have all done it as well...
    Last edited by Tishimself; 12-14-2013 at 12:04 PM.

Wendi
    Pick me, Pick me!!! I'm late to the game but I was going to say Coach, Michael Kors or Louis Vitton!!! Your wife is very lucky this Christmas!