Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Oh you get blabber text when the cocktails flow but OK!!
    I'm blocking you LOL

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I'm blocking you LOL
    Awesome!

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Bad news... Mission postponed. Sometimes fun has to take a back seat to responsibilities.

Mission is a go for Sunday! Pics and video will be taken and shared.
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by She's Mine View Post
    Bad news... Mission postponed. Sometimes fun has to take a back seat to responsibilities.

Mission is a go for Sunday! Pics and video will be taken and shared.
    What responsibility takes priority over boating???? There goes my Saturday....I was waiting for pics and video. Has anyone heard from Eli??? She posted pics of sandwiches and said she was on her way?

Huntington Beach, CA/ Lake Havasu City, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    What responsibility takes priority over boating???? There goes my Saturday....I was waiting for pics and video. Has anyone heard from Eli??? She posted pics of sandwiches and said she was on her way?
    Yeah, I got a hold of her and let her know I had to postpone today. She was bummed but understood.

It's a beautiful day in So CA but tomorrow is supposed to be warmer, 80*. :-)
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and smokin, shouting "Holy Shit ...What A Ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    I got "the" call...heading back home now. Temecula is beautiful this time of year

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

GRADS
    This thread did not deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I got "the" call...heading back home now. Temecula is beautiful this time of year

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!
    Hey at least you're in wine country. That would make me happy

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.daytona View Post
    Hey at least you're in wine country. That would make me happy
    Shoot you're right! I should've taken the sandwiches to a vineyard and tasted some wine and had a picnic

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Shoot you're right! I should've taken the sandwiches to a vineyard and tasted some wine and had a picnic

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!
    Yes you should have!!!