Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Almost 3000LBs of boat on dead flat water.
    Bruce, whos boat and what can you tell me about it and the engine.

Name:  GN air..jpg
Views: 207
Size:  32.7 KB

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Almost 3000LBs of boat on dead flat water.
    Bruce, whos boat and what can you tell me about it and the engine.

Name:  GN air..jpg
Views: 207
Size:  32.7 KB
    No clue, please do share...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I was looking for you to tell me. You can tell me the torque on the GN24's carb bolts, I was hoping you had some insight on this boat.

I was looking for you to tell me. You can tell me the torque on the GN24's carb bolts, I was hoping you had some insight on this boat.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    looks like a yellow 20ft Rayson with a custom glassed in wind deflector. Guessing its a BBC, doesn't appear to be blown. Male driver, female passenger.
    My guess is it makes some ponies because you don't lift something that big and heavy out of flat water easily.

My guesstimate is that GN24's carbs are torqued to 15.4 lbs. +/- .2 lbs

looks like a yellow 20ft Rayson with a custom glassed in wind deflector. Guessing its a BBC, doesn't appear to be blown. Male driver, female passenger.
    My guess is it makes some ponies because you don't lift something that big and heavy out of flat water easily.

My guesstimate is that GN24's carbs are torqued to 15.4 lbs. +/- .2 lbs
    A N/A SOHC 427 swinging a offset ground 428 crank could easily make enough GRUNT to launch that beast in the air...

Here I thought Bob & Two Many Pintos knew all. Now a guy with a flatbottom ski boat has to set you straight. WTF.....
    Its a 20ft Ray Sauuun Craft. Just like GN-7. Except for custom deck (one of 3) done at Rudy's shop. And a custom paint job. Not vinyl wrap red....lol
    803 CI Chevy. Making 1495 hp. Naturally aspirated. And it has pushed this boat to a speed of 131mph @ 92% throttle. Again its different then GN-7...FASTER..lol.
    Well I hope this klears things up for you two wizbangs....oops. Sorry Brian.
    Last edited by Billy-B; 01-10-2014 at 03:15 PM.

WOW.....here I thought GN-7 & Two Many Pintos knew all there was to know about this stuff. Now a flatbottom ski boat guy has to come in & set the story straight....WTF?
    Boat is a 20ft RaySauuun Craft. Same as GN-7's except for two things. A custom deck (1 of 3). Done at Rudy's shop. And a kustom paint job, not a vinyl wrap job.
    Sporting a 803CI Chevy, naturally aspirated. Has propelled this boat to a speed of 131mph @ 92% throttle. ( another thing different then GN-7. FASTER. ...lol) Hope this helps you two Wizbangs our. Oops, sorry Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy-B View Post
    WOW.....here I thought GN-7 & Two Many Pintos knew all there was to know about this stuff. Now a flatbottom ski boat guy has to come in & set the story straight....WTF?
    Boat is a 20ft RaySauuun Craft. Same as GN-7's except for two things. A custom deck (1 of 3). Done at Rudy's shop. And a kustom paint job, not a vinyl wrap job.
    Sporting a 803CI Chevy, naturally aspirated. Has propelled this boat to a speed of 131mph @ 92% throttle. ( another thing different then GN-7. FASTER. ...lol) Hope this helps you two Wizbangs our. Oops, sorry Brian.
    Wait one minute... Eason posts Mid Day and then Billy posts mid day???

I'm thinking that there was a mid day cervezas / chips&salsa meeting somewhere in the Rancho area along the 210...

Name:  pinto.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  46.4 KB

Guys, I have it on good order that our own Eli wants to shoe a KBOAT at Needles...

She is insured/bonded/indemnified and ready to put it to the wood...

Is this true Eli???