Quote Originally Posted by HotWater View Post
    Attachment 30427
    Irvine 2013
    Thats a bad ass pic

Quote Originally Posted by Zander View Post
    cruising around in what? 80 mph?
    Seems kinda unsafe to me. But hey, Im just a sweed that drives Offshore
    Nothing personal here
    So again, what is a proper waterdeflector?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    So again, what is a proper waterdeflector?
    One that keeps the driver safe

My english has it limitations but in Offshore we need to have one that is 45 degrees so that the water flushes over you if you dive.

like this one. But ofc there is a huge difference between a K boat and this one.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384990139.084649.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  57.8 KB

My english has it limitations but in Offshore we need to have one that is 45 degrees so that the water flushes over you if you dive.

like this one. But ofc there is a huge difference between a K boat and this one.

If you are talking about water washing over the deck from a wave that's one thing. It MIGHT work. If that much water comes over the deck of a K boat, you stuffed the nose, and you won't be in the seat anyway. You're headed out, over the deck.
    Last edited by gn7; 01-13-2014 at 01:49 PM.

I see you are under the misconception that Hot Rods (car or boat) are supposed to be safe. lol

If ultimate safety was our goal we'd just live in a bubble and never leave the house or we'd all drive Volvos.

I see your boat as a very nice and comfortable family boat. You might even fish out of it, but as far as excitement goes It's going to fall short. Sometimes it's necessary to throw caution to the wind for a good adrenaline rush. Bolting 1500 hp onto a surfboard the weight of a vw bug is how some of us do it. Is it smart...? probably not, but it's definitely fun!

Not my boat but I get the picture.
    Well flying 3meters up in the air in a Offshore race is quite exciting, belive me
    well, I think I got the idea of this

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Not my boat but I get the picture.
    Well flying 3meters up in the air in a Offshore race is quite exciting, belive me
    well, I think I got the idea of this
    Hi Zander, I can assure you that these guys are suited up when they are running hard... The pic in post #81 doesn't reflect what I have seen in all of the years I have been around these guys...

Are there times that someone runs 80-100 without a lifeline and helmet on, Im sure there is BUT that is the exception... At any of the many test/tune sessions I have been to they suit up, at the races, it's required... One misconception OR wrong impression could be from the pics in this thread, one of the Kboats dont have to run 60 or 80 or 100 to get air...

All it takes is a hard crack of the throttle and they are airborne, maybe at 10 or 20 or 30 or 40 mph...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Maybe we can get this back on track. LOL.

Name:  DSC_8207.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  100.0 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Hi Zander, I can assure you that these guys are suited up when they are running hard... The pic in post #81 doesn't reflect what I have seen in all of the years I have been around these guys...

Are there times that someone runs 80-100 without a lifeline and helmet on, Im sure there is BUT that is the exception... At any of the many test/tune sessions I have been to they suit up, at the races, it's required... One misconception OR wrong impression could be from the pics in this thread, one of the Kboats dont have to run 60 or 80 or 100 to get air...

All it takes is a hard crack of the throttle and they are airborne, maybe at 10 or 20 or 30 or 40 mph...
    Thank you for the information

Name:  DSC_8158.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  97.2 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.